Chapter 13

Redd slowly walks towards her front door to let in Amonie. She runs in as soon as Redd opens the door and looks around Redd's apartment for the surprise. Redd smiles at her and looks around with her.

Amonie-  "Gimme gimmie gimmie! I really am excited about this surprise you have for me."

Redd- "Well you know we been dating for a minute now and I thought we could take our relationship to the next level. So sit down on the couch and close your eyes."

Amonie gets excited and jumps on the couch with her eyes closed shut. Redd goes upstairs and grabs her surprise. She walks back down and stands in front for Amonie. She has Amonie open her arms up wide while Redd puts a cute white husky puppy in her lap. Amonie opens her eyes and screams with joy. 

Redd- "Went to the shelter and fell in love with this little boy on sight."

Amonie- "Awe, its a boy? I always wanted a dog growing up but my bitch ass step father was allergic to them so we only had cats. I swear this is the best surprise ever baby."

Redd- "I thought we could co-parent him, like he could be our little baby"

Amonie hugs the dog tight as ever. She looks around to see there is a bed already set up for him in the living room. She gets up and puts him in his little bed and turn back around to Redd. She walks slowlyy up to Redd and pushes her on the couch. She gets on top of her and starts to kiss her softly. Redd puts one arm around Amonie's back while she moves her other hand up Amonie's skirt. Amonie starts to grind on Redd while she pulls on Redd's long curly hair. 

Redd- "So is that a yes?" 

Amonie- "Yes, now follow me. I got a little surprise for you too."

Amonie grabs Redd hand and takes her into the bedroom. Redd sit on the bed while she watch Amonie take off her shirt and shorts. Once Amonie is stripped down to her underwear she turns around to where her back is facing Redd. She slowly bends over and reach back to start playing with her pussy in front of Redd. Redd grabs Amonie's ass while she pulls off her underwear. Amonie could feel herself getting wetter while she plays with her pussy faster and faster. Redd leans back on the bed and enjoys the view. Amonie sits back on Redd's lap and starts to bounce her ass on her while she keeps playing with her pussy. After a couple minutes of being teased to high heavens Redd grabs Amonie and hold her down while she slides two fingers in. 

*Moans*

Amonie moans loud as hell while Redd forces her way in to Amonie's tight pussy. Amonie starts to bounce on Redd while she finger her harder and harder. Redd grabs Amonie and lay her on the bed on her back. She gets on her nees put Amonie's legs on her shoulder's.

Redd- "You better not move your legs from right here. You here me girl."

Amonie- "Yes daddy."

Redd starts to slowly lick in Amonie's outer thigh while she gets closer and closer to her pussy. She gently kisses her clit while sliding two fingers in. As she fingers Amonie she starts to nibble on her clit. Amonie's legs start to tremble as she grab Redd hair. Redd then takes her fingers out and look up at Amonie as she puts her fingers in Amonie's mouth so she can taste herself. Amonie licks Redd fingers clean of her cum. Redd takes her hand out Amonies mouth and put it around her neck and grips her tight. She flicks her tongue on Amonie clit and every time she try's to move her leg Redd grip gets tighter.  She slowly outline her vagina with her tongue. She eats Amonie like her goal is to get her tongue as deep as possible in her pussy. 

Amonie- "Daddy can I cum?"

Redd- "NO, not yet. I want you to hold it till you bust."