Characters

Jamie

20 years old college sophomore. Girlfriend to Kay for 3 years and want kay to propose.

Kay

22 years old college senior. Girlfriend to Jamie, but still the player type and don't think she ready to settle down.

Tessa

21 years old, bartender. Bestfriend to Jamie and Girlfriend to Diamond.

Diamond

23 years old, real estate agent. Ex girlfriend to Kay and really want to be with her.

Latavia (Lulu)

22 years old, college senior. Bestfriend to Kay and Monica.

Monica

24 years old, stay at home mom with 2 kids. Engaged to Jordan (male) Bestfriend to Kay.

Jordan

25 years old, engineer, secretly on the down low dating another man named Michael.

Michael

19 years old, college freshman, brother of Jamie and Bestfriend to Trey (female)

Trey

19 years old, college freshman, and is obsessed with Lulu and is stalking her.

Armani

22 year old, escort, computer geek and hair stylish. Bestfriends to Jamie and secretly been having sex with Diamond.

Cherl

Mother to Jamie. Is in denial about Jamie's sexuality.

Derek

Stepfather to Kay and accept her lifestyle.

Deborah

Mother to Kay and is very religious so she don't accept Kay lifestyle.

Thank you for being interested in reading my story. I really hope y'all will like it. Please give me feed back..

Ig: Slimm.daddie

Kik: Obey_titties_

Snapchat: Adoreejamez