Untitled Part 4

I hear running feet and screaming. Rain is pouring and trees are blowing in the wind. All of us are scared and crying. Everett is holding me and Brady is holding Naya. Growls are heard in the bushes. I'm sweating and terrified.

~~~~~~~~~

I get my vision back and feel my face. Blood is coming out of my nose like a waterfall and I'm a bit dizzy. I put my arm on the railing. Everett runs up the bleachers in his gear and puts his arms around me. "You're not okay! We need to clean you up." "I'm fine, it's just a nosebleed. We can wash it inside the dorms. And maybe we can...uh make out.", I say the last part under my breath. Cade laughs quietly because he heard it. "What?", Everett says. "I'm gonna go wash up. You can celebrate your win. I'm tired. " "Let me kiss you goodbye, so you can think of me when you're cleaning up." He tilts my chin up, brings his head downward a lot of inches, since I'm really short, and kisses me on my lips. He's sweaty and gross and I'm bleeding and gross, but I still love it. I hug him and go to my room with Cade, Naya walks with Everett to the after party. Cade goes to his bed and blasts rock music from his laptop. Pvris's new album- White Noise- plays. I get a wash cloth, wet it, and wipe the drying blood off my face.

It's like 9-ish and I'm a bit freaked out because of the vision. I don't know why it happened at all. I take two Tylenol and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and end up slipping on the floor and bumping my knee on the toilet. "Mruuggghhhhhh!", comes out of my mouth and I sit down, crying against the wall. Too much hardship has been endured today. I crawl into bed(Cade looked at me like I was a creep). I hope school tomorrow is better.

Awoken by my alarm, I do my usual routine and get dressed. I'm wearing a pink-and-white polka dotted collared shirt with white skinny jeans and plain white Converse. I look at my phone and Everett texted asking if I was fine. I text back that I'm definitely fine and I'll see him in lunch, Studio Art, and Athletic Studies. English Lit went by fast and it's time for Greek and Roman Mythology. I sit in my back seat and I totally forgot about that project we had. Naya walks in with the project and sits next to me. "We also have a quiz, you little bitch!", she smiles at me cracking her gum. She's so pretty and too happy. "Who shot you up with happy gas?" "Oh! It's nothing, really. " "Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell m-" "IT'S NOTHING! STOP ASKING ME!" "God.", I whisper. Mr. Garrison hands out the quiz and I try my best, but it takes me the whole period. I hand it to him at the bell. "Mr. Kolchek, here's the work you need to catch up on for our unit test. You could go to the school's library to study up more. They have plenty of resources." "Thanks." I walk out and find my way to Geometry.

Geometry was pretty easy, math just gets to my brain faster. Biology was easier, taking notes and doing a lab. Now, it's lunch. I go to the table where Everett and Naya are sitting and put my stuff down. "I'll be right back, I'm getting lunch.", I tell them. I buy a buffalo chicken pizza and sweet potato waffle fries with a chocolate milk and as I walk out of the lunch line, I witness Naya and Everett making out. If I could punch this bitch, I would. She's my friend, but he's my man. I wish I could dump my lunch on her(perfect time to do it), but I'm hungry. I stroll to my seat and shove my face with a bite of pizza. "Ahem!", I say. "What?", Naya says. "Could you guys talk to me, instead of making out?", I mutter stressfully. Everett slides around the circular table next to me, causing heat to rush to my cheeks. Naya slides on my other side, giving me split feelings. They both kiss my cheek at the same time, causing my pale white cheeks to burn bright red. "Both of you stop, please.", I beg. I hope no other tables are looking. "I can't help it. I get basorexic around you, Darren!", Everett roars. He pulls me close and kisses my neck, causing my face to turn redder. People start staring, and I see Cade and Bella laughing and looking at us. Either, they think this is cute, or they think it's embarrassing. Don't freak out. "Everett, can you stop, please?", I ask nervously. "He didn't stop last night, haha!", Naya says laughing. I push Everett away and get up. "What do you mean, Naya?", I say with more tone in my voice. A lot of people are staring now. I don't care. She's quiet. "What the fuck happened?", I ask both of them angrily. "Umm...we kinda had victory sex last night.", Everett says to me standing up. I felt so cheated on by Everett and I knew Naya was a slut. I just feel so shitty. "We're sorry." "I'm sorry." "For what?", Everett asks "For this!", I say and knee him in the balls, even though I like him. I walk out to the bathroom while everyone stares at me like I'm a boss ass bitch. Everett is kneeling on the ground, holding his balls. I'm so sorry. I run to the bathroom and sit on the toilet, feeling pretty upset. And I have to see him in two periods. I feel so bad. This is why I can't stick up for myself. I start feeling really guilty. Well, they really shouldn't have had sex because I technically was dating Everett. And Naya was, too. I'm so frustrated.

Latin was kinda fun because we played games. In Computer Research, we worked on our research projects. Now it's time for Studio Art. And I have to sit across from Everett because that's my assigned seat. Great! I plop myself down in my seat, take out my sketchbook, and put my head on the table. Riley is next to me and across him is Allie. Everett comes in and sits across from me, also feeling guilty. But he's still really hot. "Okay, class. Today, we will be doing portraits of your partner. Make sure to apply your rules to creating a profile. Have fun!", says Ms. Callifra. "I guess we have to draw each other.", Everett says. "Yea. I'm just going to get this over with.", I mutter annoyed. I draw the outline and facial features. I shade in his dark brown hair, making every hair stand out. His green eyes are bright and pure. I draw the football uniform with the colors orange and black, plus the number 09. I'm really proud of this. I think I'm going to draw more. Ring! That's the bell.

I walk to Athletic Studies and Everett is trying to get to me through the crowd of people. I turn down a secret hallway and get to the gym. Get inside the locker room! Quick! I get to my locker and change into my gym shorts and tank top. Everett takes off his shirt, revealing his glorified muscles and the trail of hair under his navel. Gotta blast! The class waits for Mrs. Woodlock to come out of the office. I stand next to Cade, who is almost a foot taller than me. Everett stands on my other side and I'm feeling awkward, anxious, and aroused at the same time. Mrs. Woodlock is a very old woman with her hair in a messy bun. She looks weak, but she can kick anyone's ass. "It's time for the rope climbing contest. Whoever can climb it the fastest wins. First up, Mr. Everson. I expect the best from you." Everett gets up the rope so fast, it's like he's trying to catch Naya in bed. Oops! "Second, Mr. Kolchek." Everett walks past me and says,"Beat that, baby." "You know I don't like terms of endearment.", I snap back. Okay, I just have to beat 11 seconds. So easy! I put both hands on the rope and climb up about three feet, and then I lose my place and fall on the padded mat. I get up and cough twice. "You're out, Kolchek. Run a lap." I start to run on the outside boundary of the gym when Everett catches up to me. "What do you want?" "I want to tell you I'm sorry and I'm gonna leave Naya and never fuck her again." "How will I know that you are going to do that?", I say while catching my breath. "I'll text her right now." He takes out his phone when we finish the lap and texts Naya three words: We're through. My heart skips a little inside and I don't feel bad for Naya, even though I should feel sympathy. I honestly don't care about her; all I want is Everett.
Suddenly, there's a huge crash and the doors of the gym fly off.
AUTHORS NOTE:The picture is the representation of Cade.