Chapter 1 ⚓

Hello everyone !

Here is the first chapter of Beloved.
Hope you guys like it !

xx

Warning: This book contains mature content, sexual scenes, some swearing.

Read at your own risk.

• • •

"I don't want you to leave." He whispers in my ear, while his manly hands sit on my waist, lips lightly feathering kisses against my neck.

I frown, biting my lip in anticipation as I bring myself to look up in his eyes, while the mixed colours of the sunset behind him makes the gorgeous green in his irises stand out.

He holds a love dazed smile to go with his perfect face, my hands making their way to meet it, gently running along his scuplted jaw, and light stubble.

"Come with me." He whispers once again, while staring into my eyes with hope. "I can't stand to see you leave."

I still focus on my movements running along his face, just taking in the way he looks, like if I don't touch him he will dissapear.

His admirable smile becomes too much to handle so I wrap my arms around his neck, loving to hear the sound of his beating heart, making me feel safe and at peace.

I feel him gently run his hands up and down my back, sighing in content. I eventually turn my head from his shoulder to whisper in his ear;

"I don't want to leave you."

I feel him dig his face deeper in my neck, holding me tightly against him.

As I feel him pull back from our embrace, he holds a sorrowful expression.

I turn my head while leaning on his shoulder, pulling him closer as he holds me just as tight.

As I softly sniffle, wanting this moment to last forever, I feel him place tender kisses below my ear, while softly whispering;

"I love you."

Time starts to stop.

I feel my cheeks warm up with every quickened beat of my heart.

I close my eyes in contentment, tears of joy threaten to spill out, wettening his shirt beneath my cheek, while I try to muffle my cries.

"Shhh." I hear him coo, as he gently runs his hands along my back, while I still softly cry in his shirt, never wanting to leave him.

Eventually I bring my head up from his shoulder, looking into his eyes with my own tear-stained ones, while staring at his perfect features.

"I-I love you too." I say, while my voice cracks from more tears.

He smiles softly, raising his fingertips to wipe away unwanted tears, while leaning in to place kisses on all areas on my face.

Once he kisses my cheek, he slowly trails them down to my lips, then lightly presses his lips to them, while I accept it by wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

As our lips start to move in sync, I hear a very loud sound.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Our lips stop, as I feel him leaning back, staring with a confused expression. I watch as he starts to dissapear, as well as the perfect backdrop behind him, slowly fading away.