Characters:

Elizabeth Sapphire Cornelius Winters or Elsa Winters-
Platinum blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, pale skin, rosy red lips, pinkish cheeks. 16 yrs old has a sister, kind and shy personality, has a heart of gold, goes to Arendelle University, Daughter of John Edward and Emily Louise Winters, heiress of Winters Industries has a long lost boyfriend after that she became popular in their school and team captain in their cheerleading team hottest girl in their school but still has a heart of gold.

Annabelle Victoria Winters or Anna Winters-
Strawberry blonde hair, blue green eyes, pinkish skin, cherry red lips, pinkish cheeks, has a big sister 14 yrs old, bubbly personality, very popular because of her bubbliness also kind but sometimes rude, has a heart of gold, jumpy daughter of John Edward and Emily Louise Winters has a boyfriend and one of the cheerleaders Heiress of Winters Fashion Industry and miss cupid in their school.

Jackson Drake Overland or Jack Frost-
Silvery White hair pale skin cold personality, school's heartrob and has an ex-girlfriend in highschool but he still loves her with all her heart. popular Nickolas and Jane Frost, heir of Frost Industries, 16 yrs old, has a little sister, school's campus hottie and popular...

-

-----------------------------------CUT------------------------------

Hey readers I'm just here to remind you that I do not own these characters and hope you guys enjoy this story please leave a vote or comment bye lovelots XOXO♥♥