Chap 1- Moving day

✴Elsa's P.O.V✴

Augh! I hate moving that means new house (duh') and new school Oh! Mind my manners I'm Elsa Sapphire Cornelius Winters long name right? Well you can call me Elsa Winters for short I have platanium blonde hair if you ask if I dyed it or bleached it no I have this kind of hair since I was born I got my father's hair and my sister has my Mother's I have a sister Named Annabelle Victoria Jewel Summers she has a colorful and lively personality while I have my shy and cold personality but deep inside I have a heart of gold atleast that's what my family said my sister has Strawberry blonde hair like my mother's.

I have a white Pomeranian named Snowy and a black and white Husky his name is Olaf cause he remind me of my Uncle Olaf that died 2 yrs ago by the cause of brain cancer don't laugh trying not to spill these tears, Olaf as in my dog has black eyes like the dark and Snowy has blue green while Anna has a German Shepherd she named her dog Coco cause I don't know why but it's a cute name and our dogs are still puppies we just bought them 3 days ago but enough of this chit chat my Family and I are going to move to Norway in Arrendale I don't know how and why but the people in Arrendale treat our family like royalty but I don't care I only want to finish my studies and be the heiress of our music company our company is very a big hit and the name of our company is Winters Music Inc while Anna is the Heiress of Summers fashion industry yes we own two companies no scratch that we own lots of companies we have Winters Magazine Industries, Summers Department Inc, Cornelius' Jewelry Industries and Jewel's Chocolate Factory and last but not least Arrendale's Wedding Inc. We have lots of Inc and Industries huh? But just so you know it's very tiring I've tried it once as a trainee it was very tiring and these annoying paparazzi they keep on interviewing me and my family they annoy me every time they interview me I mean yes we own lots of companies but were not actors,singers and stars I mean can they buzz of it's disturbing me can they just interview there in Hollywood not my House?! Oh were already here I love this new house so simple yet big really big it can make your eyes big and smile like and idiot *giggles* Oh! Looky there there's 5 houses Oh and an open field and beside it has a fish pond so peaceful I think I'm loving this place Oh well I better get packing or I could take a walk at the open field before I unpack my things so I'm walking toward the fish pond I watch all the tiny fishes wiggling their tales like their dancing *giggles* that fish looks cute it was blue and the side of his fin has a snowflake I like this fishy here it reminds me of winter and it's one of a kind the other fishes doesn't has that kind of color like this one the other fishes has normal color like white and yellow pink orange green purple and light brown this one is unique I admired it's color most of all it's snowflake.

I almost forgot I gotta unpack my things I waved goodbye to the little fishes and walked away I wasn't looking where I was walking and then I bumped into someone or something I fell on my butt and it hurts I look up and saw a guy with snowy white hair pale skin like mine and striking blue eyes that you can stare at all day and don't get me started on his cu- Wait what? Am I daydreaming of a boy jeez' Elsa wake up your only here just to finish your studies not finding a boyfriend, a few moments of silence he suddenly cough and I look at hinpm at his gor- Stop it! Elsa! Grr!

✴Jack's P.O.V✴

I was walking around my neighborhood and I was thinking that I would look at the fishes in the pond on the open field but then I bumped into someone and that someone fell on her butt she has Platanium blonde hair and pale skin I couldn't see her face Oh! Right on time she looked up on me and then I saw her mesmerizing crystal blue eyes and kissable red lips man I'd love to bite that lip harder I wish she was my GF but I barely even met her after an hour of staring suddenly cough which made her flinch I started to give her a hand and pull her up and I told her that

Jack:Hey there I'm Jackson Drake Overland Frost, you are? *smirking* (Way to play it cool jack)

Elsa: Hi I'm Elizabeth Sapphire Cornelius Winters but you can call me Elsa Winters for short

Jack: (Wow she's as beautiful as her name ) So I never seen you here in this neighborhood where you from?

Elsa: *giggles* thank you, I just moved here from England Me and My family moved here because of our companies

Jack: (Wait did I just said that with my thoughts out loud? Oh well) Wait companies?

Elsa: *giggles* Yes companies we own lots of companies here in Norway and England, why'd you ask?

Jack: *chuckle* (She's so cute) Just wanted to ask, hey wanna walk around give you a tour or something?

Elsa: Well I kinda need to unpack maybe Tomorrow?

Jack: Ok I'm cool with that so Tommorow 3 in the afternoon sounds?

Elsa: Kk so see ya tomorrow?

Jack: Ok just a sec can you give me your phone number so I can contact you? *blushes* (Man up Frost your blushing like a girl it's just a phone number chill)

Elsa: *giggles* here *gives you phone number* bye see you tomorrow *waves goodbye*

Jack: *blushes and smiling like and idiot* Yeah see you Tomorrow bye *waves back* ( Oh she reminds me of my girlfriend few months ago we were separated for some reason but I never get to explain to her because of that freaky witch forcing me to move in NYC bu t enough of this. Elizabeth or Elsa has the same name of my GF do your hink she is my girlfriend? No stop it Jack mayne they have the same name and face no that's impossible but she seems like she doesn't know me. Or maybe she had amnesia? Nah I have to know this Elsa better before I seez the day but it is her I hav e to apologize to her about leaving her and explain every thing *tearing up* On I miss you so much my Elsie hope you know or see me again...