Chap 3- My new House pt. 2

(A/N: Hey readers remember when I told you that next chapter I'll show you a pic of Elsa's room? Well here it is in the Media there's a pic of Elsa's room enjoy XOXO)

✴Elsa's P.O.V✴

A few moments of talking with Jack I saw a pair of arms hugging the back of Jack's waist and Jack seems to notice he turned around to see who the person with black hair and with blue, green and purple highlights Argh!!! My head hurts Grr!!! Why do I feel like I want to slap this girl's face? I've barely know her but she looks so familiar to me like I've known her I wonder why....

✴Jack's P.O.V✴

Tooth I saw tooth my girlfriend hugging me in front of my ex girlfriend/ The woman that I love with all my heart, then Tooth looked up at me then peeked at my cheek then she said (A/N: Tooth: T Jack: J Elsa: E)

T- Hey babe, I've been searching for you why are you here anyway? ( Tooth asked me but she didn't noticed that Elsa was in front of us and she's rubbing her temples like her head hurts but after that she looked at me and tooth hurt. Wait what if it's really her?.....SHUT UP! My brain told me, No Jack follow your heart,I know that she's Elsa can't you see she looks hurt and she's like she wants to slap Tooth? My heart told me)

J- Hey Tooth I was just taking a stroll and met a friend ( She flinch the looked in front of and widened her eyes when she saw Elsa then she glared at her, but Elsa just smiled at her)

E- Hello I'm Elizabeth Cornelius Sapphire Winters but you can call me Eliza for short *sticking out a hand to shake while smiling* (Wait isn't her short name Elsa Winters? Maybe she has 2 shorts names all she does have Elizabeth in her name so Eliza it is but I'm sticking on Elsa Winters than Eliza Winters)

T- Well Hello there "Eliza" (emphasizing Elsa's name with hate -_-) I'm Toothiana Milly Renaldi (A/N: Made it up) Nice to meet you again *glaring at Elsa*

E- Umm....what do you mean "Again"?

T- Don't play dumb with me you suck up br-(before she could finish her sentence I covered her mouth then look up to see Elsa running away with tears rolling down her cheeks, I glared Ate Tooth)

J- WHY THE FUDGE DID YOU TELL HER THAT!??! HUH!?! (Ok I'm clearly shouting and glaring at her all she did was out up an innocent face and faked cry QUIT YOU'RE FAKING YOU WITCH!)

T- But Jackie I thought you loved me? *fake crying*

J- STOP IT WITH YOU'RE FAKING YOU CLOWN! (Oh! It's feels so good to let it all out) I'M TIRED AND SICK OF YOUR FAKING IT ALL EVERYTHING WE'RE THRU!!!

T- Jack please just give me another chance please I love you!

J- Psh! LOVE? YOU *pointing at Tooth* NEVER LOVED ME YOU ONLY USED ME FOR POPULARITY AND MONEY YOU USELESS PIECE OF TRASH! (As I said that to her I ran away from her before she could say anything and I went where Elsa was heading but she was heading to the open field where I met her I ran and ran till then I finally found her sitting on the ground Indian style beside her was a fish pond but enough chit chat I saw her crying her eyes out I feel sorry for her and I'm so angry at Tooth yet I was happy that I left her I mean I really want to leave her but her parents and my family are friends Oh no what will Tooth say to my parents oh no I'm so in trouble right now....