Chapter 6

Hey guys I'm back, I'm super sorry for not updating. I needed to take a break but I guess I never came back. But now I will be updating this story  again.

Previously: "She's so lucky she's in here or I would go at her." she mutters under her breath. She is about to take a sip of her sprite before I grabbed her hand to stop drinking it.

Andi's POV: "Why?" I exclaimed. Jax pointed to my cup. I see a greasy layer of oil on top of my Sprite. I immediately left the table to go to bathroom. I was very angry, I felt like punching something. But I kept my calm and I went back to the table.

Mia's POV: As that girl left the table, I made my way to table 13. The guy got up right when I came to the table. "Can you please stop harassing my girlfriend" he said. I acted stupidly "What do you mean" as I batted my eyes. I see his girlfriend come out the bathroom and I pressed his lips to mine. He immediately pulled away. "Get away from me." He says. "Come on Andi let's leave." He adds.

Jax's POV: "How sucky was that service?" Jax said with disbelief. He turns to Andi and she kisses me on my cheek. "Not that I'm complaining but what was that for?"I question. " One because your incredibly cute and two because you pulled away immediately when she kissed you." She answers. "Of course I would, you do remember I'm your boyfriend right?" I laugh and I hold her hand.

Andi's POV: We got back to the house to see a big surprise Emma and Daniel were making out but Daniel's shirt was off and so was his pants. "Oh my god ew." I scream as I try walking as fast as possible without having to look at them. Daniel quickly puts on his pants and shirt and Emma and him go out. "Was that not the grossest thing you've ever seen." I say. "I didn't see because I was looking at you and you're really cute" Jax expressed.

Hope you guys enjoyed and I'm glad to be back.