Chapter 16/ SMUT

--- Vikk's P.O.V.---

Lachlan was walking towards me. I bit my lip and looked at him. He threw something to me. I took handcuffs and put it on floor.

I stood up an pushed him on bed. I started kissing him. He was about to slip his tounge in my mouth but I closed gap between my teeth.

"Are you teasing me Vikk?"

"Yeah. I have to" I said and sliped my tounge in his mouth. I felt that I have a boner. The exitment in me was growing everytime when I moved my tounge a bit. I started kissing his neck. I grabed handcuffs, grabbed his left hand and locked him on bed frame.

"What do you think you are doing?" he said when I locked both of his hands.

"You are prisoner now sir"

"Thats okay with me" he said and bit his lip. I ripped his shirt.

"Oi. That was my favorite shirt you jag" he said.

"I'm gonna buy you one okay?"

"Okay"

I pulled my shirt down sat down on his lap and leaned to his neck. I started kissing him on the neck and started moving towards his stomach.

I reached his trousers. I unzipped his pants and pull them down. I did same thing with mine.

I started kissing bottom part of his stomatch. I pulled and released elastic part of his boxers.
I sat down directly on his clothed member. I slowly started sliding up and down. He moaned and arched his back from the pleasure.

"You, good sir" I said and pushed him down " are not alowed to arch your back unless I tell you so"

"You are monster" he said and bit his lip.

I moved down a little bit and started moving my hand up and down his member. He started moaning. I looked at him and he smiled. I started pulling his boxers down and revealed his member. I smiled at him. I started liking his member from top to bottom and meanwhile moving my hand up and down. He started moaning and he arched his back from pleasure. But this time I left him like this. I started sucking on his member. I deepthroated him and he started moaning my name.

"V-ikk.... I'm...I'm gonna... cum" he said and I pulled away as he was about to cum.

"You are a jag" he smirked.

"That's me"

I was about to kiss him as he said: "Fuck me Vikkram Barn. I want your dick deep inside me" he said.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck me so hard that I'm not going to be able to walk whole week"

I grabed lube and lubed my hand and put my finger in him. He moaned because of pain. I started moving my finger and suddenly slide antoher one. I started moving my fingers a little. He tried to bounce on my fingers.

"No no no. This are my rules. You are not able to bounce"

I sliped other fingers in and started moving them until he started moaning. I pulled all of my fingers out.
I took my boxers down and lubed my member up. I moved to his hole.

--- Lachlan's P.O.V.---

"Are you ready?" he said. I noded.

I felt his member going into me slowly.

"Vikk it hurts" I said and moaned because of pain. He was standing still and pain was fading away as he started moving in and out. The pleasure over took pain and we both started moaning. He suddenly hit my prostate and I screamed of plaeasure.

"Shhhh" he said and I covered my mouth.

"Lachlan I'm.... I'm gonna cum"

"Cum in me baby. Fill me up" I said.

He left out loud moan and I felt his cum in me. He took his member out and started breathing heavily. He suddenly started sucking my member. I felt something at bottom of my stomatch. I moaned and cumed in his mouth.
He pulled away and layed beside me.

"That was awesome" he said and looked at me.

"Yes it was"

"Lachlan..."

"Yeah?"

"I didn't knew you are not straight"

"Neither did I" I smiled and turned my head to look at him.

"You are so cute" I said and poked his nose

"Mmm Lachlan?"

"Yes?"

"Would you go on date with me?"

"No" I said with serious voice.

He looked at me and tears went down his cheeks.

===== I'M JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE AND LEAVE=======