Chapter 21

-- Vik's P.O.V---
I Lachlan's arms around my waist and I push them away making him groan. "Vikk what are you doing" he mumbles under his breath but loud enough to hear it.
"It's almost 10. I have plane back home at 7pm. So don't waste time and get up" I say jumping lightly on bed. "Nooo" he groaned in annoyance. "Common" I grab his hands by his wrist and pull him out of bed. He stands up and rubs his eyes. "You are so cute" I said and poked his nose. "Shut up" he says and hugs me around my waist. "My ass hurts" I say making him laugh. "No way. Totally didn't expect that" he laughs and turns me around making my front body facing his. "I love you" he says an starts kissing me. He nips my bottom lip.
"And by the way..." He smiles "you should probably cover this love bites" he says and runs his hand over my jaw and my collar bones and then thru my hair making me giggle. "You fucker" I smile and walk over to mirror. "omg. They are everywhere" I turn around and glare at Lachlan. "I'm gonna ask Ashley if she could cover them" he says rubbing his neck. "Are you going to tell her about us? And about our sex yesterday?" I say impressed. "Nothing else that we could do" he says and shrugs. "Ok" I roll my eyes "just put some clothes on you" I says checking him out from bottom to the top making me bit my lip. "You want some of thi? Too bad you already had it" he laughs and grabs his clothes and drags them on.
***
"Hei. Emergency alert?" Ashley says walking in front of Lachlan shaking her make up bag. "Yes"
"You two were naughty" she laughs making me blush. I look to my feet. "Look up" she says grabbing my chin "yeah. I can pull it off" she says grabbing bunch of different creams and brushes. She starts putting stuff on my face and neck. I'll be honest thar I have no idea what the fuck she is doing.
"Done" she smiles while putting her make up in bag."wow. This looks legit as fuck. 8/8 m8" Lachlan says looking at me. I turn around to mirror. "You are magician Ash" i say turning back to her. "My job here is done boys. Bye" she says waving her hand and slamming door behind us.
***
"Yeah" I laugh because o Lachlan's stupid ideas. We step out of car walking towards airport. "So I guess this is goodbye" I says hugging Lachlan. "No kisses in public Lachlan" I whisper and he bites my ear. "Naughty"i say and slap him on chest. "Goodbye Vikk. I will miss you so much" he says and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me into warm hug. "Plane for Brisbane leaving in 30 minutes" we hear all over the airport. "I should go now. When you are at home call me" he smiles and grabs his bag and starts running towards his terminal. He waves and bam he is gone.
***
"Heiiiiiiii" I hear all of the Sidemens running towards me to hug me. First was Tobi as always. He pulled me in hug. Not gonna lie his hugs are amazing. After him they all ran into me and gave me group hug making me and Tobi squeezed in middle. "Stoppp" I yell almost without my breath. I hear some "sorry" "yeah" and we al start walking towards house. "We should go now" JJ says looking at Tobi, Harry and Ethan. (They are living in same building but in different apartments).
"Yeah. We should go" they say.
***
"Do you want some food" Simons yells when I come from shower. "Yes" I reply and check time. It's 10pm. I don't know if I should stream or not. I sit down and turn on my computers and write tweet saying: "No stream today. I cane home 30 mins ago and i'm tired. Thanks for understanding :D"
"Vik! Dinner" i hear Simon yelling from downstairs.
"I'm coming" i run down towards kitchen. I see Josh and Simon both eating at counter island. I grab a little bit i chicken and potato and sit down next to Simon.
"What that?" Simon says looking at me.
"What is what?" I ask confused.
"On your chin and all over your neck.... You have been naughty" he smiles. Fuck. I forgot. I look down to my plate  hiding my blush. "Who was top?" He asks and I slap him in the arm. "You fucker. It was Lachlan. And just to make to make it clear" i say standing up and grabbing my plate "that was second time. I was top too" i say and smash all of my food on his hair. "What was that for?" He says looking at ne. "Just..... For.... Banter" i say within my laughing. "Is that why you walk like duck?" Josh says. "Yeah. But you should know the feeling right. Yeah I heard you two" i says making then blush