Neville

Okay, can I just say something really quick. Everybody in the books and movies hate on Neville, and that surprises me, because, Neville is pretty dang awesome. Remember in the sixth book, when Romilda Vane invites Harry to sit with her, then stage whispers, "you don't have to sit with them." Romilda then proceeds to point at Neville and Luna, but Harry then proves how fabulous he actually is.

"They're my friends, thanks," without blinking an eye." But Romilda seemed So shocked at this, which is where my point comes in. Her shock pretty much proves how unpopular Neville and Luna are. Especially the fact that the two most unpopular people in the school are friends with the most popular, and I find that to be amazing on Harry's behalf, because Harry didn't sit with them out of pity. He could've sat anywhere on that train, but he didn't. He sat next to his friends. But back to Neville.

In the fourth movie, when all The students are learning to dance by McGonogall, I kind of fell in love with him. All the boys leaned back, because they didn't want to learn to dance because they were too "cool" for that, and Neville is among them. But Neville sits up, trying to make a split second decision-be one of them, or be himself. Then he does something that breaks my heart then stitches it back all in one split second. He stands up, and goes to learn to dance, all on his own accord. Then we see him practicing in the common room, and...I just love Neville.

Also, remember when the D.A broke up? I'm sure some of them kept those coins, but only Luna and Neville responded to them in both the fifth book, and the sixth book. Which proves how more amazing he is.

I love Neville