Chappie 4

Lexii pov

" mom", I said

" yea"

" im going out"

" be back at 10"

" ok"

I got dressed in a pink crop top, ripped jeans, and some black tims. I left my long hair curly and then I grabbed my Michael kors clutch, turned off my light and left. I texted honey and told her I'm ready and she said she was on her way.

.................skips car ride............

We arrive at the party and Chris was already there talking to tyga and Jacquees

"What up sexy", Chris said smirking.

" the sky", I said sarcastically.

" yo where chyna big headed ass at" tyga yelled over the music.

" she texted me saying she on her way", honey said

" aye Chris look at that bitch with that fat ass", Jacquees said staring at her.

"Damn quees put yo eyes back into your damn head and talk to her", I said laughing at him.

"Facts we out. Ayo shawty wit the big booty commere",Chris said as quees followed.

I went to the kitchen to get myself something to drink and that's when I spotted August staring at me with his shades on. I must admit he does look hella sexy tonight he nodded his head at me and I smiled back at him.

" hey", honey said

"Hey"

" I see you looking at August. U Feelin him or something "

" umm"

" don't Umm me"

" ok yea I do a little. I mean he's cute and mysterious in a way"

" girl what's wrong with u. But let me tell u something August doesn't really like girls like that"

" HE'S GAY" I screamed

" no u stupid ass. He's a player I mean. He's not the committing type".

" oh"

"Yea and he rarely ever has a girlfriend but if u want him, got for it"

She walked away and I let her words sink in. I turned around to see if August was still standing there he wasn't.
So I got up from off the couch, and went to find out where everyone else was at. On my way to the living room, i bumped into someone I didn't looked up

"Sorry", I said

"Its okay sexy", the voice said

I looked up and to my surprise I saw

WHO DO U THINK SHE SAW💚💙

HOW IS THE STORY SO FAR💘💝

THOUGHTS💞💕

COMMENT❤️💓

VOTE💗💜

SHARE💯✔️