x - 13

13 is supposedly an unlucky number. A prime number, it is odd and awkward, if a number could possess such qualities. Yes, for many 13 is a terribly unlucky number. But for them, it's the luckiest number of all.

Her name is Molly. She's small, brunette and generally quiet. Her lucky number is 13. 'M' is the 13th letter in the alphabet. Her birthday is the 13th of March, and she met him on her birthday.

His name is Ben. He's tall, dark haired and often seen thinking alone. His lucky number is 13. His full name (Ben Lucas Moran) has a total of 13 letters, his last name beginning with the letter 'M'. His birthday is the 13th of October, and he had been thinking about it when she walked in.

They had met in science class - he had been away for the beginning of the year, so it was the first lesson they shared. The science classroom they were in was Room 13, and they were both in Year 8; they were both 13. 13 minutes into the lesson, they had been paired up to work on a project of their choice. They chose the first 13 elements of the periodic table and what they did. It was only then did they realized they shared something.

After that day, they went home, determined to find the other on Facebook. It only took both of them 13 seconds to find each other. They talked for ages, 1 hour and 3 minutes to be exact, and discovered that when they added up the numbers of the months they were both born in, it equalled 13.

He asked her out on the 13th of April, at 1:00pm, or in 24 hour format, 1300. It took her 13 seconds to come up with her answer.

"Yes."

They graduated high school, and got married on the 13th of June. After 13 years of being together, they had their first child.

Marilyn was born on the 13th of December. Named after Marilyn Monroe, whose name had 13 letters in it.

They grew old together. On the 13th of May, they died together at the age of 91, a number divisible by 13.

The unluckiest number turned out to be the one thing that brought the two soul mates together. 13.

I'm really not sure where this came from. But it's a love story.  Gotta give me credit for that.