Chapter 3

Wednesday

I turned on the camera in the corner of the hallway, facing it towards Michael's bedroom door as the front door slammed shut.

I ran back into my bedroom, nudging Olivia as if to turn off the light making out that we are sleeping.

"Shhh!" I faced her

"You shh!" she whispered back

We heard Michael walk up the stairs and we sat against the wall, trying our best not to snicker.

We heard a door creak and then a splash, followed by a bang.

"Fuck!" Michael screamed, we started laughing as we ran out to see the state of Michael, as he stood in the hallway soaked with his arms folded across his chest.

Me and Olivia started to snort, falling to the floor with laughter.

"It's not fucking funny Sophie!" I laughed even more

Michael started to smell the air "What the fuck was in that shitty bucket!" he shouted, running to the bathroom, turning on the tap and shoving his head into the sink as we stumbled behind, as we was still laughing

Olivia hummed "You know my mom likes Guinea Pigs, right Soph?" she smirked, I nodded smiling back "Well, Michael. Yesterday, my mom asked me to clean out the hut." I stopped too look at Michael, is mouth falling and his eyes wide "and I bagged up all the shit an-" Olivia stopped mid speech as Michael plummets towards the toilet, throwing up.

He stopped puking, wiping his mouth and turning to us.

"What the fuck was that for Soph!" That's when I finally realised he was mad walking in, he slammed the front door.

"Michael calm down" I whispered, enough so he could hear me. He stood there for a second.

"I told you not too prank me or piss me off when I'm in a bad mood Soph!"

"I didn't fucking know you was in a bad mood!"

He tensed up, walking out the bathroom and slamming the door to his own room.

"What was that about Sophie?" Olivia looked shocked and a little sad

"Michael has anger issues, Liv" I said as we walked out to the hallway

The front door opened, just as Michael started hitting things in his room, Mum came upstairs and saw us, as well as a mucky puddle with a lot of little Guinea Pig poops.

"What happened girls." She exclaimed, getting ready to start raising her voice and putting her arms by her sides, she had her night gown on, since she had clearly gotten woken up..

"The prank at school.. Me and Olivia wanted to prank him back bu-"

"It went wrong, didn't it"

"Yeah I guess, he came home with a bad mood mum, we're sorry"

"Just clean the mess up, ill talk with Michael when he calms down."

I was surprised as mum walked calmly downstairs.

Me and Olivia went back in my room after cleaning up the mess and I checked the time "one oclock" I said as Olivia nodded, not speaking another word as we got into bed, sleeping the events of the early morning off.

*~*~*

I woke up again at five, because of thunder and the rain smacking against the window.

I turned around and realised Olivia was gone, and realising she was probably downstairs I went to look for her, walking down the stairs I turned on the light and heard shuffling as I walked into the living room, I saw Olivia and Michael sat on the sofa watching tv.