Chapter Three

Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.

-Ian-

Though, the redheaded girl seemed very familiar to me. She had Nicole's eyes and the perfect dimples but something about her made me think that it wasn't really Nicole i used to know before she went away. My dad started having a conversation with an old man. He was asking about how it was like living in California. I decided that the converstaion was boring and i knew Matthew would rather die then wait another hour listening to an old man speaking in a Texas accent which i gurarntee that dad wouldn't understand ether.

The redheaded girl finally came out of the supermarket and coincidentally i was standing nearby. She had 2 bags of groceries and panicked as she looked around. She almost dropped a bag when i grabbed it instanly. What could a girl do with bags of groceries?

She gasped and then smiled when she was that the bad was okay. "Thank you," she said.

I nodded kindly, "You're welcome. Do you need any help carrting these?" She didn't look at me in the eye but she was respinding to a woman in a car which happened to be her mother. She carefully took the bag from me. "No thanks," she said, approaching to the car. "

My mother's here already." She slammed her door as teh car drove away, I waved to her even though she wasn't looking.

-*-

Dad stopped teh car in front of a pale cream bungalow. "Is this the place?" I asked, squinting to the door's number. 1614. Dad nodded, "Ian, Matthew, go inside and unpack. I need to think wheather i should cook dinner tonight or get takeaways."

I went inside and i walked into a room with a lovely view. "Hey!" Matthew complained. "This is mine! I found it first!"

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue at him. I wasn't in the mood for having a fight for a bedroom with the best view. I approached to the next room. It seemed smaller than the room before and the view... eh, not so much. I stared confusingly out the window. The only thing i could see were the trees and the Next-door's window.

Suddenly the lights in the room next door switched on and i dropped down with my back against the wall under my window. I took a peek at who it was and all i saw was a girl. I couldn't see clearly because of the white curtain she had. But what i was seeing was a perfect vision and once in a lifetime opportunity.

She stood right in front of the window with her back in front of me. She started pulling her white t-shirt up and i could trace her figure with my eyes. My heart raced as she slowly put on another shit. This was the room i wanted. It had the best view and the best part was that the girl next door was the redheaded girl.