fights, and long talks.

kays pov*

"SHES GONE!'' i hear Liam yell as he runs down the stairs..lets see how this prank goes through

"WHAT!" i hear 4 other voices yell

"I let her put her stuff away alone while i went to go talk to Simon and then i went back up and she is gone i have looked everywhere!" he said sounding paniced

"LOUIS THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Harry yelled. wow they really want me here?

"IT WAS A JOKE I DID NOTHING I THOUGHT SHE KNEW I WAS KIDDING! IM SORRY!" he yelled back with his voice cracking. im gonna have to make this up to them.

"WE HAVE TO FIND HER NOW" Zayn yelled then i heard a bunch of feet stomping up the stairs with doors opening and shuting shouting.

i felt my phone go off in my pocket. i pulled it out and looked at the message

From: Nialler<3 where are you? im sorry about Lou, please come home. -Nialler.xx

i decided not to reply

i got 4 other text looking at them one at a time

From: Lou-Bear<3 I'm sorry, i thought we were just playing...): _Tommo.xx

From: Hazz<3 Kitten Please come home!!!</3 -Harry.xx

From:Bradford Bad Boi<3 Love, please come back...I miss you! -Zayn.xx

From: Buzz!<3 they think your really gone! what should we do?(: -Liam.xx

To:Buzz!<3 make them watch a scary movie and I'll come up behind you guys in the middle of it and scare then. I'll text you first though. -Smith.xx

From;Buzz!<3 okay. -Liam.xx

seconds later i hear Liam tell the boys to calm down and that I'll come home. that they should just watch a movie. i hear the movie start and i wait for a good 30 minutes. then climbed out of the Secret room. i made noise just little things though like foot steps little knocks just things like that. i texted Liam

To: Buzz!<3 im coming down the stairs. -Smith.xx

thank fully he was sitting far from the boys so they wouldnt see his phone.

From: Buzz!<3 okay!>:) -Liam.xx

i tiptoed down the steps and decided to scare Niall, he is kind of my Favorite...shhhh dont tell.

Liam Saw me behind Niall he just smiled

"AHHHHHH!!" i yelled and wtched every boy but Liam jump and scream as loud as possible.

"HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING SCARED ME KAILEY!" they all yelled. while me and Liam just laughed. then it hit the boys. i was 'back'

"KAILEY!" they yelled coming and hugging me one at a time.

"Princess, i thought you left. i love you so much" Niall said into my hair as he gave me a Horan hug. he kissed my cheek and i blushed. at what seemed as a second later i was tackled into another hug.

"My carrotling. I love you! i did not mean seriously that you were fat im soooooooo sorry i will do anything for you." he said giving me the biggest hug.EVER

"louis..you're squishing my ermmm......chest." i say awkwardly he just backs up a smidge still hugging me.. i just laugh and let go having Harry hug me next picking me up. spinning me around.

"i love you kitten." he says kissing my forehead.

i give Zayn a hug next, since he the quiet one and that just like, shyish guy i gave him the biggest hug i could muster jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist. his arms go around my small waist and around my back he puts his head down in my shoulder and i could feel him smile.

"I love you , Kiddo." he whispered to me.

"I love you too." i whispered back kissing his cheek. he kissed mine and set me down. i looked at Liam and smiled the biggest smile i could. he had his phone out recording all of this/

" i want that." i said pointing to him he nods and taps on his screen a few times. i feel my phone vibrate in my jean pocket. i smile and walked to him and give him a bigg hug.

" you guys are so funny." i say when i pull from me and Liams embrase

"why?" they all say confused

" i never left." i say looking at Liam he just winked.

"wait...so Liam knew?" Louis asks

"yep" Liam says

"you guys are mean." he pouts and turns to Harry fake crying on his shoulder. they go through Questions and more Questions like about me and the pranks from today, they ask about my past and i ask about the X-factor. we finifh the movie which resulted with me in Nialls chest.

"bed time!" Louis Yells when the movie finishes.

"sweet baby jesus, thank the lord." i mumble with Niall laughing at me.

we all walk to our rooms. Liam shows me mine. its simple. white and black everything.

"we can redo it tomorrow." he says rubbing his eyes. i kiss his cheek and say goodnight. i walk to Louis room at the end of the hall. i walk in and see him on the bed in his boxers with his eyes closed i walk to him and kissed his cheek. he smiles and opens his eyes.

"g'night, i love you." i whisper and walk out.

next room was Nialls i do the same to him as Louis next room was mine then Liams he was asleep so i kissed his forehead and whispered ' i love you' next was Zayn. same with him and the next room , harry.

i went to my room and laid down. drifting to sleep i jolted up screaming cause of that stupid movie.

all the boys came in Zayn was the first though. I thought he was the heaviest sleeper? the boys thought the same and smiled. harry came in...naked...

"AHHH!" i yelled covering my eyes. he runs out of the room putting clothes on. i apoligize to them for waking them up just saying it was a bad dream they all kiss my forehead and walk out. niall was the last though

" you can come to me if you get scared love." and he walked out

guess what happened? i got another nightmare! this time i didnt scream i just went to the room next to mine, Nialls. i went in and crawled under his covers. he noticed the bed shift and opened his eyes he sees its me and smiles. he pulls me to him and lets me snuggle into him. he smelt like arimani polo. it matched him.

"good night Princess." he said

"Night Niall. Love you." i said into his chest. i had always had the habit of saying i love youto people i loved, i always wanted them to know.

"love you." he mumbledand next thing i knew i was asleep.

-- how do you guys like it??! please comment!! -Alyssa.xx