Let the games begin

*Kaileys pov*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Ready.......1-2-3-Meja!!" We all yelled as a team. Being the leader i guess i told them where to go and what to watch for. We were a brilliant team. Never lost!!(: this is a end of the season Tournament in Oxford, London we are so exited!

"We got this girls!!" I yell before the first play starts

"Blue, meja your kick you have five seconds after the whistle or the other team gets kick off. This will be a clean football tourney, no illegal pulls or your off the field. Understand?" the ref explained everything and we all nodded in response.

Madison in goal, anna left d, paulina right d, kasidy sweeper/stopper, avery, jada, Megan mid field, me sydney celest and Madeline forwards.

*whistle*

Sydney kicked the ball to kasidy backwards and she booted it down the field. First 5 minutes we get first goal by Sydney with a corner cut hit farthest pole.

Plays go by till half time 5-1 they got penalty kick at goal box. We had the game in the bag.! As usual.

Last play, they get goal kick..easy. their player hit it out so we had throw in. I ran to it an gave a perfect throw into the center with Kasidy running up and heading the ball in the goal...we won 9-2! Tournament continues for us! Next games at 3 its 2 now so we have an hour to kill.

"We will we will rock you down shake you up, like a volcano we'll erupt, watch put world Meja is number 1!" We do our chant and walk away with parents or in my case with Paulina.

"What you wanna do love?" Paulina asks patting my back

"Eat." I mumble

"As always come on i have a 20 lets get some food." She smiles at me

"Thanks Paul." I say using her nickname she hate. Paulina has been like a big sister to me even though im older! She watches for me and i love her for that

"Any time Kay." we walk up to the stands and order.

"What would you like little ladies?' The food ladies asked

"Light Paulina we have a game in a hour" i warn

"Yes mum!" She says sarcasticlly

"Ill have a garnola bar and a red gatorade" she says looking at me for approval. I nod

"Ill have the same but a blue instead please. And a red bull" i smile paulina isn't surprised i drink red bull on a daily basis with her.

"That will be 8 pounds please!" She says over enthusiastic paulina hands her the money an we go sit down to eat, drink and relax. With our drinks we mix the red an blue to make us both purple then mix in redbull for a energy kick for the game. After we finished it we kicked around the football till our game started. We smiled together then walked to our field. Ready for another game.

*Liams pov*

"Guys what should we do today? We do have a day off in Oxford?" Lou asks for the 10th time.

"Lets go to a waterpark" Harry said

"In october idiot?" zayn retorts

"Lets go watch a football game, there a tourney going on today" Niall suggested happily

"Yea lets go to a football game!" I said happy with Nialls appropriate activity for today. "We will be there by 2:30 and there is a girls U13-14 select football game. Wow one team called Meja blue has never ever lost! Thats sick!!" I said looking up times and games

"DAAAAAYYYUMMM!!" Of course Lou says that. I mean he's right though these girls seem amazing.

"Boys look here's some pictures of their shots and as a team." I say getting the boys to look. First pic is of abig girl with a blonde ponytail in a blue uniform. Down her arm in a athletic marker thingy it says 'Leader' i guess she's the leader?

"I guess she is the leader?" Harry speaks my mind. Under her picture was a description of her.

'Kailey Anne Smith, #2 on the brilliant team Meja Blue. She is the leader. She is just about the coach. Every game she is telling the girls where to go and what to watch for and when to sub out. She has the best/strongest/and hardest kick. She is more matured for her age and definitely in her pro sport. she also plays Volleyball! This girl is every where. Rumors have been said that she is a orphan. She has played soccer for only 2 years and is almost country known. She is always seen with her Bestfriend and right Defender Paulina Scott. An adopted orphan. Also with her buddy and partner in forward position Sydney Wayne, Kailey is with a big part of the time. Kailey Anne Smith is the best part of this team. She is 14 and has scouts wanting her already and even fans that watch her and ask for photographs every chance they get. She has a bright future for her.' I read aloud to the boys and their faces were pure shock. This petite girl, was only 14 and almost country known. She must have a big past behind her.

"we're going to that game." Zayn said braking the shocking silence.