girls day

TO: GABY STEF JESS AND SARA DO NOT TEXT FACEBOOK OR TWEET ME MOM TOOK MY PHONE AND DEACTIVATED MY STUFF CAUSE IM GROUNDED ILL TEXT YOU WHEN I CAN (IM ON MY COMPUTER)

-to my readers i apoligize in advance to the errors that may acurre (i dont know how to spell that) in this story i am on a computer and the keyboard is deciding to not like me!!!

KAY~

when liam carried me up the stairs he put me on the bed and walked out. 

"well somones grumpy" i mumbled and sitting my self upright.i still had the boy's phones and decided i was gonna snoop.ima snoopper so what?

harrys phone first!!

-text messages-

To:BOOBEAR<33

hi

From:;; BOOBEAR<33

HI(:

TO;BOOBEAR<33

i need to you cover for me tomorrow night, im going out with TS.

From:BOOBEAR<33

mkay whatevs.

To:BOOBEAR<33

whats wrong?

From:BOOBEAR<33

nothing. 

-texts over-

who is TS? i wondered

now i went through his pictures and saw a bunch of pictures of harry and lou, harry and lux, the boys. and some random ones i dont even know what they are of

Louis phone

-texts-

To; ELL!!!<3

HEY BABE!

From:ELL!!!<3

HII!!!!(:

to: ELL!!!<3

how are you?!! xx

From:ELL!!!<3

good hows kay? i heard she was in the hospital!

To: ELL!!!

good she just did somethin 2 her knee

From:ELL!!!<3

okay good!!

-texts over-

awhh Eleanor cares for me!

louis' pictures were of him an el. him and fans, him and the boys,him and a cop? me him and scott which reminds me i need to call her.

Zayns phone was really the same, texts with perrie and pics of him and fans and the boys and perrie and all that good stuff.

nialls was texts with me, justin bieber, and demi lovato! I WANNA MEET DEMI!

and pics of food and the same things as the boys.

now i was done snooping i got out my phone and dialed SCOTT<33

"hey babe!!"" she answered

"hey!" i smiled 

"whats up i heard you were in the hospital what happened."

"i dunno somthing with my knee, i cant walk for a week then i have to where a brace for a few weeks, no biggie." 

"oh okay! good!" she chuckled