#ButtSex EgoBang

Danny sat right on top of Arin's clothed hard on while his own occasionally rubbed against Arin's stomach which made Danny produce small quiet moans into the hot, wet, kiss.

"Are you sure you're up for it tonight Dan?" Arin pulled back and asked hesitantly

"C'mon Arin, I wanna know how it feels to be Butt fucked," Daniel jokingly wined

"Are you sure?" Arin asked again to get one last responds from Dan.

"Yes I am," Daniel said with a hint of annoyance in his answer "that's like the 30th time you asked me,"

"Okay," Arin sighed unbuckling his mega man belt and undid his fake bronze painted button and unzipped his faded light blue jeans.

"Alright then the deal is sealed," Danny said enthusiastically while taking off his newer darker jeans and pulling off his blank black shirt showing his lean figure and chest hair and hair leading down to his lower region.

"you look so excited right now," Arin laughed pulling off his grump shirt revealing his beef cake tummy, belly button, and pink nipples.

Dan laughed "Yeah I'm so stoked that we're doing this," he was now in his red and black checkered boxers that covered his obvious erect dick. "I mean do you want to do this? Cause you don't have to, I-I can take care of this myself," he asked out of curiosity.

"No, no I want to I just heard that it fucking hurts like a bitch when I push in," Arin explained "I just don't want to fuck up and do something wrong n' hurt you,"

"It'll be fine I'll let you know if you fuck up," Dan assured him positioning himself ass out and on his hands and  knees.

"Are you sure it'll be okay?" Arin asked still unsure about Danny's thoughts. 

"Yes! Arin everything will be okay," Dan assured him one final time.

"Alright!" Arin yelled making Dan chuckle "I am going to do this!" He said getting a light brown lotion bottle and squeezing it firmly so a generous amount of lotion fell on to Arin's hand.
And he started to prep Dan spreading it around his asshole and thrusting two fingers into Dan.

"Oh! God!" He moaned loudly

"What! Are you okay?" Arin asked worried about Dans well-being

"Ye-yeah it feels amazing please keep going," Dan pleaded and pushed his ass against Arin's hand

"Okay," Arin said quietly he said beginning to thrust his fingers faster into Dan.

"OH! FUCK ARIN!" Dan yelled, arching his back and pushing his ass further into the air.

"Want me to start?" Arin asked the smaller slimmer man in front of him

"Yes! Oh my god! please Arin!!" Danny yelled

Arin began to position himself pointing his dick to Daniels tight but stretched  asshole and asked teasingly "do you want me to do this?"

"Yes please!" Danny panted

"Are you suuurrrre?"

"OH MY FUCK GOD ARIN I WANT YOU INSIDE OF ME RIGHT NOW!!!" Danny screamed pushing himself against Arin so the time of his cock rubbed Dans hole.

Arin only laughed and then slowly, bit by bit push himself in making Danny gasp and silently scream while Arin had his strong left arm on Danny's hip and his right hand wrapped around his partners thick hard shaft and began pumping it at quickly. Arin had a thin layer of sweat on the surface of his skin and dripping down his forehead.

"Arin I'm so fucking close," Dan moaned

Arin stopped pumping and started to focus on just finding Dans prostate.
"Tell me when I hit the spot," Arin breathed

"What spo- AHHHH!!!! FUCK ARIN HA-HARDER!!! I-I THINK I THINK YOU HIT IT!!" Dan screamed. Arin went harder drilling his dick into Dan
"AHHH!!! A-ARIN I-I THINK I'M CLOSE MAN!!! FUCK!!!" He yelled and moaned uncontrollably

Arin felt Dan tighten around him "fuck," he grunted his hand were on Dans ass and he could feel him slightly shaking,

"FUUUCK!! ARIN!!!" Dan moaned thrusting his hips forward as he came all over the sheets "fuck," he panted

Arin was still fucking his ass though but this thrusts got sloppier "Dan..." He panted "Dan... can I-I cum inside of you?"

"Do it Arin," he said trying to catch his breath

"Ahh.. Ahh! FUCK DANIEL," Arin yelled cumming into Dans tight ass.

"A-Aaarin~!" Dan moaned like girl but he wasn't embarrassed he was comfortable with almost everything he did around Arin. Arin pulled out of Dan and rolled over so that he was laying next to Dan.

"How was you're first time honey," Arin said in a high-pitched woman's voice

"That was fucking amazing," he said getting up "can you get up I don't feel like laying in cum tonight," he said

"I guess," Arin said rolling on to the floor which made Dan laugh

"Thanks," he said pulling off the sheets 

A/N
Yes I did it! I finally wrote this ha I probably shouldn't be proud of that haaaaaaaa...
Anyways I guess I'll see you in the next smut story baaaaai~💕

                                Sincerely S&SB