Chapter 2

Twilight went straight to the office and asked the principle for directions  and her schedule.

Principle celestia smiled at her and showed her around the school.

Its a pleasure to have you at our school twilight. If you need  anything just come to my office and ask.

Celestia then took twilight to her first class . Have fun.

Twilight nodded and headed into the classroom and all eyes went on her as she walked over to the teacher who was at the bored.

They chatted for a little bit giving information about where twilight has transferred from and other stuff.

At the corner of twilight eye she could see slight pale girl with curly pink hair looking at her smiling.

Twilight blushed slightly and saw the teacher motioning her to go the the front of the class. She nodded and did as she was told and awaited.

Class this is twilight sparkle, she transferred from manhattan high school. I ask you to please be respectful  towards her and be good friends with her.

Mr ray smiled at her, twilight you may sit next to pinkie pie .

She turned to see the pinkie waving at her slightly having a bright smile.

Twilight nodded and sat down next to her.

Pinkie grabbed her hand and shook hit . Its nice to have  you in my class twilight.

Twilight blushed to have pinkie still holding her hand after they were done shaking hands.

Um..

Oh!..pinkie giggled shyly sorry!..

Its quiet alright pinkie. Um..you dont mind if you would be my..

First friend? If course i will silly. She giggled once more.

Splendid.  twilight said looking at pinkie baby blue eyes.