Chapter 5

The bell finally rang, making 2nd lunch students leave their classrooms and into the cafeteria.

Pinkie got up straight from her seat and made a run for it out the door and bumped into rainbow dash.

"Woah hold on there road runner! What's the hurry?"
She asked as she held pinkie in place with her hands on pinkies waist."

Fluttershy was the last to come out of the classroom and noticed how dash held pinkie and got jealous. She wants dash in her own arms.

"I...gotta *inhales deeply and releases " get to lunch so I can invite that new girl twilight to our table. Said pinkie tired out.

Rainbow dash smirked at her, knowing that pinkie liked the new girl. She made pinkie blush when she knew what dash was thinking,she lightly punched dashes arm and giggled.

Fluttershy didn't hear their conversation but got even more jealous of how dash smirked at pinkie and how she made her blush. "She's mine pinkie.."Fluttershy said under her breathe.

"Well anyways dashie ill meet you at the table with the gang! " she gave her usual strong hugs she does to dash and ran slightly to the cafeteria.

"Heh, oh pinkie pie so silly. " dash giggled and turned around and bumped into Fluttershy.

"My bad flutters,didn't know you were behind me." she said as she dusted Fluttershy off and patted shys back gently.

"Its fine, um..do you wanna walk to lunch together?.." flutters said as she looked at dash nervously while biting her bottom lip.

Rainbow dash smiled and got by her side. " Sure pal"

~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile with twilight~~~

Twilight grabbed her lunch tray and looked around for a place to sit. She didn't look where she was going and bumped into Flash.

Their faces got awfully close when they did. Flash smiled and bit his lip looking at her." Heh sorry gorgeous .."

Twilight blushed a little, "no no it was my mistake I..uh..I didn't look where I was going ..aha ha.. She said as she tried to make eye contact.

Pinkie walked in with her lunch and saw the two st the front of the cafeteria. Anger filled pinkies head, she gritted her teeth to see flash make twilight blush.

She quickly ran over to them and grabbed twilight's unoccupied hand. Hey twilight! Wanna sit at my table to meet my friends? Great! Said pinkie not even letting twilight respond to her question.

Twilight didn't mind pinkie dragging her away. She was actually glad.

"Hey guys! I want you to meet my new gir- I mean new friend/newstudent!."...pinkie blurted out.

Applejack smiled, "howdy"

Rarity looked at her and smiled and looked back at her nails. "Pleasure to meet you darling."

"Applejack chuckled a bit , "yall sure are close friends to be holding hands." She said as she smirked.

Pinkie looked down at her and twilight's hands. They both looked at each other and blushed as they let go.

Rainbow dash came in at the right moment when she heard applejack state what they were doing.

She and Fluttershy sat down together across from pinkie and twilight.

Rainbow dash winked at pinkie and began to lip sync .
" twilight and pinkie sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g. "

Pinkie blushed and looked to the side smiling.

Fluttershy clenched her fists hard and tried to hold in her anger when she saw rainbow "flirting" with pinkie.

Rainbow dash saw how tense Fluttershy was and got close to her.
"You okai beautiful?" she saw Fluttershy sort of relax.

"Yes im fine dashie.."