Chapter 8

"I can't believe you're finally coming home, mate." Ashton smiled, fist pumping Luke who was now balanced on a pair of crutches wearing  a pair of sweats along with a hoodie the lads had brought him.

He smiled, "Same here, but I'm happy."

Bella had her bags in her hands, they were only a few and slightly heavy.

"Calum, could you take those from Bella?" Luke asked nervously. She rolled her eyes, pulling away from Cal.

"I'm fine," She laughed, shaking her head at Luke. "Worry about you, Mr. Crutches."

He shot her a glare, sticking his tongue out. "Wait, no! Where's my lip ring?"

"We brought it home along with your wedding band," Michael explained.

"Why are we just standing here, the door is a step away can't we leave?" Ashton grumbled, "I'm hungry."

They laughed and exited the hospital, all feeling free and happy...sort of.

Bella's stomach kind of hurt and she felt like throwing up again, but couldn't. Luke must've seen the expression on her face when he looked back at her because he practically dropped his crutches to run/hop over to her.

"Babe, you okay?" He panicked. Bella nodded slightly and told Luke to continue to the car. He snatched the bags from her hands, turning around and giving them to Michael. "She's not feeling good."

Michael nodded, glancing at Ashton quickly but carrying on with the bags.

"You're stupid," She muttered, walking along side Luke well Calum, Michael, and Ashton were ahead talking about what just seemed to confirm their theories.

"But you love me," Luke sang, poking  her cheek quickly.

"Something like that." She joked.

They made it to the car and helped Luke into the passengers seat while Michael tossed the bags into the trunk. Three slipped into the back while Ashton jumped in the driver's seat.

They went back to Bella's house which was filled with boxes, boxes, and more boxes.

Basically, they had packed most of their things so when they could find a house they could move immediately. To speed up the process.

Since Bella was pregnant, or so Ashton, Mikey, and Cal thought...no, actually they knew. But anyways, they wanted everything and everyone to be situated in a bigger and more comfortable area since the future plans seemed to involve more kids the they planned to have.

Ashton hadn't planned on being a grandpa this soon, or at all. Because he's only 23 and he refused to be called grandpa until he was 110.

And Bella's only eighteen, Luke being 21. It's just not right, but a lot of things were like that with this family....

"So when do we get to be told the big news?" Michael asked casually, his arms resting behind Calum and Bella on the couch.

"Hmm?" Bella asked, clearly confused. When it hit her, her face became completely pale. She turned to Ashton, "You told them?!" She shrieked.

He put his arms up in surrender, "There was nothing to tell, you wouldn't admit it."

"Because I didn't know!" She shrieked. "I love how everyone seemed to know before me."

"You were in denial." Calum raised his eyebrows.

"Was not." She crossed her arms, rolling her eyes. "Whatever."

Calum chuckled, leaning back in his seat. "So what's the deal with Ricky?"

Luke and Bella glanced at each other, then at the muted TV, then at Calum.

"We'll get him once we have the house so he has somewhere to go." Bella began.

"They don't even want him to leave the orphanage yet after what happen, so we're not sure." Luke continued with a sigh.

So many things to worry about...