Sydney

When I woke up, Shadow's face was inches from mine. And he looked like he was about to kiss me. So I scream "GET OUT! GET OUT! " and then, I punch him in the face. "OWWWWW!" He shouts, holding his nose. I hope I definitely broke it. Then, Mia wakes up. And she rips the IV out of her arm, and says " NEVER MESS WITH MY FREINDS, YOU HEAR ME!" And he nodded very hard. and she also punched him in the face, but in the eye. Then she kicked him in the shin. Then, we heard Nadia coming, so we re-hooked up our IVs and Laid back down. When Nadia came in, she had Shadow lie down and told us " you're going to wish you Hadn't done that." In a spooky voice. " are the cookies done?" I ask. " No." She says. " and your mom is here. " "cool! I can't wait to meet her."says Mia.

We go to meet our mom in an hour. When I saw her, I thought I was looking at an angel. She has flowing, blonde hair, blue eyes, and shimmering rainbow wings. " mom!" Me and Mia both shout at the same time. Then, she says, " here is the item you wanted." She says as she gives it to Nadia. And she says, "my daughters? " and Nadia hands us over. " I think that was the best exchange we've ever had. " mom said. And we left. And Nadia never gave us the cookies.