Raelynn

Me and Terrine left for the Hermes cabin. We have a big sister. We used to have many siblings before the war, but it was a bad war. So instead of bunk beds, they had..... Bunk Hammocks! It was sooooooo cool! I claimed for one of the top, and since there was so many,we each got to have a hammock on the top. And our big sisters name is Catie. She is a senior in high school. So she doesn't have Many more years of camp left. I have joined (and created) the camp half blood swim team! And diving. Which I am quite good at. So some of the pool isn't Olympic sise but that's ok. I have dived in our swim meets, but we need to make another team first. So we went to the big house for some secret meeting with Chiron. We all sat down and he passed cookies around. Then he said, "ok. So this new crush of his is kinda huge. But something else is huge too. The white rose is dying. And the black rose is strengthening. This has happened before but not this bad. Shadow and Nadia are trying to get the genosems, a very powerful set of objects and with it they can duplicate the black rose. And even though I have the original they have strengthened it so much that it can transport the original to them. What I want is you to figure out how they do this using shadows affection for Sydney." There was a long pause. And Sydney looked livid. "So you're saying that I should go on a date with him?!" Sydney asked in a very angry tone. "Well, yeah. He hasn't had any other crushes this bad. And if you don't, then Raelynn will dunk you off of the diving board!" That made Sydney rethink everything. She is scared to death of the diving board. And I would be happy to push her off of it. Because she needs to see how fun it is! " fine. I'll go. But don't expect me to like it. And If I go, we all go." Ok this is scary now. I am NOT going to wach a date with shadow. That's just creepy. "He must really like you Sydney, because he's fighting the Ares kids outside!" Yelled Terriene.