Chapter 1

Looking into his sparkling green eyes and moving swiftly across the floor as he grips on to my small waist, gently holds my delecate hand, softly singing into my right ear Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheran while locking his eyes with my light brown ones at our 100th date on the London eye. He bends down and gets of one knee and says "Julie... Julie... JULIE!! GET UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!!"

As I snap out of my dream and open my tired eyes to see my mother screaming at me at seven in the morning. Not to mention the fact that my chandelier lights were as bright as they could be was not the best start to my last day of school before winter break.
"Julie, you really need to get up and I'm tired of having to wake you up every morning. You should be able to do this yourself and blah  blah blahh

Harry, Harry, Harry  is all that I could think about and not what my nagging mother has to say about my morning routine of waking up for school. In case you were wondering Harry is my perfect boyfriend; we have been together for four months. I know what your thinking is this the same Harry Styles that is in that amazing boy band One Direction? And you would be absolutely correct if you were thinking yes...

"JULIE O'BRIAN ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!"

"Yes, yes I am and I completely agree that I need to start acting more responsible and wake myself up even though I am a senior in high school who got accepted to London School of Economics and Political science and admitted early and that I am a strait A student who doesn't do drugs, doesn't go to too many crazy party's and is very level headed." I replied to my mother as calmly as I could say

"Don't you talk back to me missy but I really do want you to wake yourself up for now on, okay?"

"Okay, okay I understand completely."

As my mother walked out of I room I slowly wiggled out of my large bed and stood up. I walked over to my bathroom to start my day. First I used the toilet then washed my hands. Then I picked up my pink toothbrush out of the delicate glass cup, squirted some toothpaste on it and started brushing. After about two minutes or so I rinsed out my mouth and started to wash my face with cleanser. I then dried my face and put moisturizer on and for once in my life I didn't  forget deodorant.

I then made my way to my walk in closet to pick out an outfit for school. I chose light washed jeans with an oversized cream sweater that was short in the front and long in the back. I then put socks on and  slipped into some Frye boots and put on a long gold necklace that Harry have to me on our second month anniversary and at the end of it it had a small h on it.

After getting dressed I sat down at my vanity to start on makeup and hair. It's 7:30 and I have to leave at 8:30 if I want to avoid traffic. Right before I was about to put CC cream on my phone buzzed. I picked up my iPhone 6s in rose gold and turn it on to find out that my best friend Anna needs a ride to school because her car is still getting repaired. I reply saying that I can pick her up at 8:20. I ran back over to my vanity and sit down on the fluffy white chair to do my makeup. I grab a large stippling brush and my It Cosmetics CC cream. I put a little bit on the top of my hand and take the brush and dab it then put the brush on my face and blend it on on my nose, forehead, cheeks, chin and a little on my upper neck. After blending I place my brush back in one of three mason jars filled with makeup brushes and take out my setting powder and another large fluffy brush and lightly set my CC cream. After powder I take out a stilia blusher and a small brush and lightly blush the apples of my cheeks. I then take my naked pallet that has a highlighter and bronzer. I take an angled, medium sized brush and lightly bronze and highlight. After that I put a little bit of mascara on and spray my M.A.C setting spray. Then I brush my long light brown hair out, put some loose curls in it and spray a little bit of hairspray to keep everything in place. I look in the mirror and walk out of my room. Wait, I run back to my vanity and spray one squirt of Daisy by Marc Jacobs in the air and I shimmy through the perfume and grab my wallet, keys, and phone.