Chapter 1

Jimin pushed me against the wall and pinned me on it with one hand.

"Noona, did I ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes?" He said, whispering it into my ears. I looked down to see his other hand holding his phone, filming this for the V app. I pushed him away and grabbed his phone, filming myself.

"Hello ARMYs! I know you want to see your Jiminie, but if he doesn't get ready for this concert, Bang Si Hyuk-nim will kill him, so there won't be a Jiminie anymore ," I said and then handed the phone back to Jimin. "I need you backstage in 2 minutes," I mouthed to him. Jimin nodded and proceeded to film himself again.

"ARMYs, that was manager noona saying I have to go. Pretty noona- 1, Park Jimin- 0. It's okay, I'll prank her better next time, and I'll talk to you after we're done with the concert. Bye! I love you guys!"

A voice was heard on my headset.

BTS coming on at 6:30.

I checked my watch and it was 6:23. I looked around to find the other BTS members. Rap Mon and Jin were being a supportive audience to J-hope and Jungkook dancing to Sugar Free. Suga was taking a nap on the couch while V was nowhere to be found. I walked out of the dressing room and bumped into Hyunshik, the other BTS manager.

"Daeun, we have a problem." He hurriedly said. "We can't find Taehyung anywhere."

"How do you lose a full grown man?!" I yelled. "You wake up Yoongi, I'll find Taehyung."

I ran through the hallway, asking everyone I pass if they have seen him. I thought about where he could be.

'No, no way. He wouldn't be there right now- especially at such an important time.' I thought to myself.

I rushed to the elevator and pressed on the highest level, tapping my foot impatiently on the floor as it went up. The ding was heard as the door opened, and I found V, sitting alone on the rooftop, staring at the sky.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I screamed, marching over to him. "Why are you out here when you have to perform in 4 minutes!"

"Noona, I swear I saw a UFO," he said still looking at the sky. I grabbed him and dragged him into the elevator, not believing that I have to deal with this right now. I pressed the first floor with frustration as I looked at the time running out.

"Kim Taehyung, just you wait until after this concert." I said through gritted teeth. The doors opened and we ran out to the backstage area with the rest of BTS greeting us.

"Yell out your numbers." I said.

"1."

"2."

"3."

"4."

"5."

...

...

"Where is 6? Suga? Min Yoongi?!" I said. I let out an annoyed scream as I went back into the BTS dressing room. I saw Hyunshik trying to was Suga up. I pushed him away and grabbed Suga by the ear.

"Yoongi did I not tell you to sleep early yesterday?" I asked.

He half woke up and uttered," Daeun?"

I walked backstage, still grabbing him by his ear. I checked my watch. 1 minute left.

"Finally is everyone here?" I asked. I counted the members. 1, 2, 3 ,4, 5 ,6. 6? I started to panic. I'm pretty sure we started out with seven members. Just then, Jungkook ran to us, with drinks in his hand.

"Hey noona! I got drinks for everyone." He started to pass out the drinks to his members as I let out a exasperated sigh.

"Oh wait, I forgot to get you something." He said. I waved my hand to tell him that I don't need one when he started to run. I grabbed onto him by his hair and pulled him back.

"Noona you just messed up my hair," he complained.

"When are we going up?"

"I'm kind of hungry."

"Yea me too."

"Noona can you get us hamburgers?"

"Everyone, shhh," I said and looked at my watch. 15 seconds.

"Noona I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." J-hope said and started to walk away.

Noona, noona, noona, NOONA. I wanted to pull out all of my hair.

"EVERYONE!" I screamed. I didn't want to resort to this, but I know that I have to. "I know Kara's manager. I can let you guys meet them if you just cooperate with me, please." They all became quiet at that, and we could hear the MC saying," Next up is your favorite band, BTS."

They casted on a smile and walked up the stairs to the stage in an orderly, single file line. I plopped down the floor, exhausted at what I has to go through in those 7 minutes. A hand was extended in front of my face. I looked up and saw Hyunshik looking at me with an equally tired face.

"Come on, get up. We need to talk." He said. I grabbed his hand and hoisted myself up. We walked back to the dressing room and sat down.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Daeun," he started. "I think I'm going to quit."

"What?" I asked, surprised at what I'm hearing.

"I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack every time I'm with them," he said.

"I understand, but you know that I can't do this without you," I told him.

"I already told Bang PD-nim. I'm leaving after this concert."

I rested my head on my hands, not knowing what to do. This was the sixth manager that has quit in two years. I looked up at the T.V. and saw the boys performing. A sense of pride washed over me. There were times when I wanted to quit too, but I just couldn't bear to part with them. I sighed and laid my head back onto the couch, closing my eyes.

_____

Hello! I hope that you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think of it!