Omegle

You go on your phone bored of sham-chat on the Markiplier tag  not finding anyone that was very interesting, you look up omegle and click though finding a few people and trading instagrams but then you found someone that was nice and finally interesting enough that you talked about video games and your favorite shows, they gave you their number and name and age you notice your 4 years younger but that won't make a difference his name is Mark and is 29 your 26 you have (H/L) hair with your (H/C) color and your (E/C) eyes you guys plan on meeting at Starbucks near your apartment, you're kind of scared cause you aren't sure if you can trust him, you have face timed  but he says his camera is broken on his phone, of course you were concerned but you trust him he just gives you that vibe that you're safe. your phone pops up a notification and says its at 10% left, it is getting pretty late you think and decide it's a good idea to turn in for the night, making sure to rest so you don't look like crap in the morning, You walk through your apartment and go to your room and you plug your phone in and put on your (Favorite song album/podcast) and start it, you get under your (F/c)favourite colour) bed spread and you let sleep take you over.

Hey guys I know this is probably terrible, but tell me in the comments if you want anything certain to happen or if you guys think I should start any other kinds of books tell me