Chapter One

You and mark sit down at the table, you sit across from him "So (Y/N) when did you start watching my videos?" You stutter at first "u-um well it was when you have your news broadcast and the people recorded you while, you played slender.. So when you were at least 20" You look away an look at the ground "hey (Y/N) that's really cute that you have watched me for so long, I know a lot of my new fans are more likely just here for my new content" mark looks at you and you stare into his deep brown eyes you shake your head "well I've always liked your videos and the content, but when I started your channel I started from your very first video so you could say I've stuck with you all my life, and every time you post I freak out and I go into my room and snuggle into my blankets even if it's one of your short ones like Meow" you laugh and Mark looks at you "so do you want to come to my place and play some games maybe even make a video?" You nod your head and he stands up you follow mark out and you run up to catch up to him, you walk right next to him and he looks down at you and grabs your hand and runs to his house, he opens the door saying "lady's first.." You giggle "oh thank you i never knew you were such a gentle man thank you" you curtsy and walk in and you turn and wait for him, he chuckles "so do you want to play a game or something?" "Yes I would like that very much" you giggle and run to the couch and sit down, he shakes his head and puts in Mario Kart you pick (your favorite character) and Mark picks Bowser, you win the first round proud of yourself and Mark fake cry's out in agony and falls to the ground dramatically and lays down on his back, you get up to help him up but he pulls you down and you land on his chest, "M-Mark I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" Mark looks into your eyes and pulls you close "your fine (Y/N) it's truthfully okay" you lay there for a second and he kisses you, you are surprised but you kiss back and you stay like that for a minute or so, you whisper out "you win" and he chuckled softly you pull him back into the kiss.