Chapter 10

"Mark" leaned against the door and listened to the conversation You and Jack were having, He shook his head and unlocked the door and chuckled watching Jack move quickly and closer to you "Now (Y/N) look what you brought yourself into" You growl at Dark and he chuckles "Oh my, you trying to be scary is so adorable" You stand up and walk towards him he walks closer to you and smirks, "Well someone is confident" You glare at him and move your arm up quickly and smack him, He growls and grabs your arm and slams you against the wall next to you You let out a quiet whine and push against him so so can try to get away, He grabs your wrists and pins them above your head "Do you tink that was a good idea?" You spit in his face and growls at you, He turns you around bending your arm behind your back and twists it you let out a cry of pain and Jack runs towards you, "Mark" looks at Jack and Jack freezes in place "Mark" glares at him "You! stay down" he barks and Jack goes ridged and slowly gets on the floor kneeling and putting his head down, You look at Jack and realise how small Jack really was when he tried to hold himself together "Jack.." you whimper out he looks up at you and tears run down his face "I'm sorry" he whimpers out and looks back down, Suddenly Jack stands up and quickly moves over to "Mark" and grabs him.

Jack was quicker than "Mark" so he easily got him on the floor and grabbed a bat that was against the wall and smacked "Mark" with it, "Mark" fell to the floor and Jack looked at you one of his eyes were a Dark green and you felt your body give out and you fell down, "Jack" picked you up placing you on the bed and laying you down before running out grabbing a Tylenol and a glass of water and handed it to you, You took the pill and gulped down the whole glass before you passes out.

(Hey I know it's not much but I'll try to get chapters out more often)