Chapter 3- Curious

Jaye Pov

After school I decided to stay at the library to think about what Anice told me. I mean it looks true because Nik has a lot of females that comes up to her during the day ready for her to fuck them. Thirsty bitches! I don't know why but I feel like I'm falling for her so quick. I just hope this feeling will go away because I don't want to be in a relationship with a hoe!

I called my best friend Tay and told her about Nik and how she kept staring at me.

Tay: Ooooo My Best Friend Got A Secret Admirer!
Me: Shut Up, No I Don't And It's Not A Secret Because I Know.
Tay: Have She Came Up To You And Said Anything?
Me: No. This Girl Came Up To Me And Told Me To Be Careful Because Nik Is A Hoe.
Tay: *Smacks Lips* It's Gon Always Be Bitches Hating Because They See The Person You Peeping Is Peeping You Too, All I Can Say Is Do You Boo And Have Fun But I Have To Call You Back So I Can Finish Packing.
Me: Yeah You Right. Wait Um Packing?
Tay: Oh Yeah I Forgot To Tell You That We Are Moving To Atlanta Next Week!
Me: Are You Serious? Guh We Definitely Need To Turn Up When You Do But Ok I'm Going To Let You Go.
Tay: Ok Bye Guh!

I got off the phone with her and started  my way out of the school with Nik on my mind ...

Nik Pov

I head home and roll up me a blunt. As I was smoking Jaye started coming across my mind. I just can't let her slip away from me just yet. Just as I let my blunt out the doorbell rings. When I opened the door there was Jaye in a robe looking sexy.

She whispers in my ear and says she wants me... I pull her inside and lift her against the wall. I take the robe off to see that she had a marvelous body that had me ready for her. I carry her to the room and lay her down on the bed as I start kissing down her body as I'm taking her bra off. She starts moaning telling me she loves it. I take her panties off with my teeth and then all of a sudden she lifts her head up and says, Nik ... Nik... Nik!

I woke up from D hovering over me to get me to wake up. I hated the fact that she has a key to my house so she can get in and out.

Me: What The Hell You Want? You Woke Me Up From A Good Ass Dream Man.
D: Well Damn Was You Getting It In Or Something?
Me: Yeah Dude. The Girl In My Class Showed Up And *Pauses* Where Is She?
D: Who? Nobody Was Here When I Got Here.
Me: Maybe It Was Just Me Fantasizing About It, Forget It But Wassup Why You Here?
D: I Got A Date Tonight.
Me: Damn Okok With Who?
D: This Girl Named Mani.
Me: I See You Playa . Have Fun Brah But Don't Have Too Much Fun Cause We Still Got School.
D: Ok. Holla At Ya Later!

I can't believe I had a dream she was here. I think I'm falling for Jaye ...

Shy Pov

So Nik think she can just up and leave me. I'm going to show her better than I can tell. I wonder who is the bitch that got her head gone from me. I call her and get sent to voicemail. I know damn well she didn't. I drive to her house to see what's going on and her car is parked in the driveway. I knock on her door and she answered with no shirt on.

Me: Mmm Daddy You Look So Good. Can I Come In?
Nik: Nah We Can Talk From Out Here. What?
Me: I Want You And I Know You Want Me *Whispers in her ear*
Nik: Nah I Can't Do This.
Me: Yes You Can Baby, Just A Few Minutes Please.

Seems like she was starting to like it so I walked in closed the door and she pinned me to the door. I love it when she gets aggressive. I knew what that meant, daddy was about to put in work ....