Chapter 5- Official

Jaye Pov

Omg, omg, omg Nik just asked me to be her girl!! I honestly don't know what to say, but then again I feel like she is moving fast so I tell her we should hold off. She starts looking upset and told her let's just get to the movies and cuddle.

Nik Pov

Damn, she basically told me she doesn't want to be with me. I'm not going to lie that shot me right in the heart but I brushed it off and continue to watch movies with her.

7:35 pm
Jaye: Nik Wake Up.!
Me: *yawns* Why? What time is it, you ready to go home?
Jaye: It's not late and no I'm staying the night, I just want to get in bed and cuddle.
Me: Ok come on.

We head upstairs to the room and as we get in there she takes my shirt off and tells me she wants me to be comfortable. We lay down on the bed and we start kissing. I assumed she wanted to continue on further with the kissing but I told her I was tired as hell so we was going to have to save it. I heard her smack her lips and turn over, I just said ok and fell asleep.

Next Day
Jaye Pov

Nik was out of her damn mind last night. I think she was mad at me because I said to hold off on the relationship. I didn't say hold off on pleasing me though.! Ughh that made me so mad. Anyway I decide to call my best friend up to see what she is doing today.

Me: Hey Boo Wyd Today?
Tay: Nothin, Guess What?
Me: What? You know I hate surprises.
Tay: I'm in Atlanta.! I moved out here yesterday but I wanted to surprise you.
Me: No you didn't, wait are you serious .!!
Tay: Yes Boo, where you at? We have to get turnt up before tomorrow since we got school ugh!
Me: I'm at Nik house, I will text you the address come on boo.
Tay: Ok see you in a few.

I'm so happy that my best friend is out here, we can stunt together. I tell Nik that my best friend is coming to get me and she says ok. I think she is really mad about me holding off.

Tay Pov

I pull up to my best friend Lul boo house and knock. No lie, Nik has a nice ass crib.! Ok Jaye boo I see you.

My best friend opened the door and greeted me with open arms and tells me to come meet Nik. So I walk in through the house with her until my eyes connect with a sexy ass stud. I just know this is not Nik.

Nik: Wassup nice to meet you Tay.
Me: Hey and uh nice to meet you too Nik. Um can I talk to my best friend alone please?
Nik: Sure.

So I sit down with my best friend and ask her is her and Nik a couple? She told me she said no when Nik asked her, part of me got happy and the other half was like is my best friend stupid?

Jaye: Guh she rejected me last night when I wanted to have sex so I guess she mad.
Me: Guh she just don't know what she missing, that's all.

As me and Jaye continued to talk, another Nik walked in and I'm so serious like the other stud that walked in looked just like Nik. I'm guessing it's Nik sister because I heard Nik says wassup suh. I want the sister so I won't be invading in on Nik and Jaye.

Nik Pov

Tay is fine as hell but my eyes goin to remain on Jaye. I still can't believe she said no yesterday but life is good right? I noticed Tay eyeballing D so I decided to just let them have it, so I asked Jaye can I talk to her upstairs.

When we got upstairs, she seemed like she had a attitude towards me so I pinned her against the wall and started kissing her intensely.

I take her shirt off and start kissing down her stomach, teasin her and getting her wet. I go back up and start Suckin on her neck. I take my shirt and pants off and put her onto the bed. Ima make her apologize for shit that didn't happen. I take her bra off and start sucking on her nipples. I get to working my way down and take off her panties. She was wet Asf so I went in to them juices. I put her legs on my shoulders as I'm sucking on the top of the clit. Her back starts arching as she is moaning out "Daddy Don't Stop". She starts squirming and her legs starts shaking, so I tell her I want to taste all of it in my mouth. Within seconds she came all in my mouth.

I get up to go get my strap and as I head back she starts looking nervous.

Me: What's Wrong?
Jaye: I'm A Virgin...
Me: Oh Shit My Bad, We Can Wait.
Jaye: Promise me something?
Me: Yea?
Jaye: If You Be My First, You Won't Ever Leave?
Me: I Promise You I Won't.
Jaye: Yes And Yes.
Me: Yes To What?
Jaye: I Will Be Yours.

I get happy as hell and put on my strap. I told her Ima go slow and if she wants me to stop, I will. I get on top of her and slowly insert my strap inside of her, as she starts to grip the sheets. I kiss her to relax her a little bit as she tells me it feels good. After a few minutes I start to speed up the process as she is leaving scratches on my back. I look her in the eyes and tell her that she is all mine and she says yes daddy it's all yours. Within minutes she came all on my strap as our bodies collapse on the bed.

As we laying there cuddled up I forgot that D and Tay was down there. I put on my shorts and try to head downstairs as I heard moaning coming from down there so I just went back in my room and cuddled with my baby.

Jaye Pov

The sex we just had was amazing.! Now she sleeping like a little baby. I absolutely love being wrapped up in her arms like this. I just hope she knows that now she is definitely not going anywhere because she took my Vcard. This is what I been looking for and I can tell this is what she been looking for: a true female to hold her down. Through thick and thin I will always be her number one female.!

Tay texted me and said that her and D just had sex. I told her Nik is amazing at it. I looked down at my baby sleeping and took a pic with her and sent it to Tay. I thought about putting the pic on Facebook but then what if her hoes get mad. I uploaded it anyway because them hoes about to go and Nik is all mines.!

Vote For This Chapter And Comment. I Know I Haven't Updated And A Minute But I'm Back Now.