A one way ticket with a cute boy-Prologue

I Kept alert walking down the streets of  Spain I needed to find a way to get to London I was desperately in search of  a market anything with food the streets where deserted and my tattered skinny jeans and creme blue  wool sweater  where not  keeping me warm. There was a gas station a little below the road my feet gradually dragged me on I ran up to it smiling the store was stacked with food and supplies I think its a super market . I  grabbed a one strap large duffle bag I put in a blanket I grabbed deodorant and a lot of airfreshner and perfume I have very sharp senses I heard noises I reached for the knife in my back pocket the noise came from behind me it sounded like a gun being drawn I turned around to see a boy with raven hair and freckles with a gun to my head I stayed sain  " why are you here in this city" he had a foreign accent that's hot " I need supplies for the road " I said pursing my lips together waiting for the sound and feeling that came out of that trigger being pulled .He lowered the gun " where you headed ?" He asked " London" I said with this smug look on my face saying I'm not scared but inside I'm scared of what will happen if he pulls that trigger. 

He leaned in by my ear " what if I told you I could get you their?" He said my eyes widened I felt his breath linger on my neck he moved back to his regular position chills ran down my spine he smirked catching this " okay what if you can its a long way from here you'd be willing to go with me?" I cleared my throat he nodded " your not the only one who's been forgotten" he said sadly I chuckled being alone so long you don't know anymore if you are forgot you start to think you never existed as if your a rip in the space time continuum . He allows me to gather up more supplies I gathered lots of water bottles ,bread,cream cheese ,bagels , and anything useful to our trip. I turned around to see he stood right in front of me "we leave in a little I'm going to lock up and bring the car around" he said smirking he stood behind me the whole time and I didn't realize he walked out the door I grabbed a green apple that was still good washed it of with water from a water bottle and took a bite I zipped up the bag throwing it over my shoulder I walked out the door to see him with the store keys locking it up I really wanted to thank him for helping me when he was finished I grabbed his wrist . He turned towards me raising an eyebrow " thank you for helping me I really appreciate it " I said he smiled " anytime" he said which made me smile to. We got into a truck with no plates the engine roared loudly kicking start he stomped on the peddle sending us off i put my head out the window feeling that feeling when your going faster then light because your doing something productive to stay sain that feeling that your taking on the world aand staying strong i love this feeling.Well today's my day a one way ticket and a cute boy well I just made my luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter and I want to know what you think of it its in Reece's p.o.v at the moment but it will change prospectives you've been warned my young bloods continue to read at your own risk.

Oh I run on sentences sometimes ERM and yea please vote,follow,and comment so yea stay awesome.☺