Chapter one.

I approached the corridor I took in a deep breath and walked into my school.

"Hey Victoria wait up!" Kirsten yelled with Danny following behind uher. I hesitated before turning around but when I did I put a smile on my face.

"Hey guys what's up?" I said with fake happiness. "Where were you at the party last night? It was amazing!" Danny was practically jumping around with every syllable he said.

"Oh I got caught up with homework and fell asleep." Trying to make up any excuse possible.

I'm not really one of those people that like to go out all the time and party. I'd rather stay home and watch horror flicks.

"Look guys I gotta get to class I can't be late again. Bye! See you in third!" And I was gone.

I love my friends but I love to isolate myself I don't like being smothered with questions and well.. People.

First went by pretty fast I was glad though I (loved) my second period. Art is the one class where I feel I can express myself and not be judged. But I was completely wrong today. In the middle of art mrs. Stacey walked to the front of the class with someone I hated.

"Class may I have your attention? We have a student joining our class today! Her name is Nina please welcome her!"

Are you fucking kidding me?! Nina! The bitch that tormented me throughout elementary school and Jr. High! What was she doing back? I thought she moved far far away? Just please don't sit by me.. And of cause I jinxed myself.

"Well I see you haven't changed much piggy" she sounded the exact same.

"I can see you haven't changed much either. Still a slut I see.. Fascinating" I gave her the most devilish smile.

"HA! Maybe I was wrong.. You have changed you can actually TRY to defend yourself now how cute" she emphasized the word try.

"Look.. This is the only class I enjoy so could you please do me and the teacher a favor and move somewhere else? Thanks bitch!" What she did next I never expected.

"Okay everyone listen up! This girl right here is a complete and utter freak! Here's a warning check underneath your bed before you go sleep for this physco!" She screamed it at the top of her lungs.

I sat there shocked at what she just did she's never done ANYTHING like that before.. I Couldn't believe it.

I stood up trying to hold back the tears trying to break free from my eyes. I walked towards her and whispered in her ear. "Your gonna regret that so you better check under you bed." And then I waked right out of the class room and left the school.

I was running home my feet pounding on the concrete beneath me. As soon as I reached my house I unlocked the door and slammed it behind me.

I soon realized my moms car wasn't in the driveway she usually texts me when she leaves the house ever since my dads death. I went to the house phone to check the messages I had two new messages.

Message one: hi sweetie sorry I didn't text you before I left. I'm about to get on the plane. I had a last minute business trip. I won't be back for a week or two. I left my credit card on the counter for dinner or any "feminine" things. No party's and please don't go overboard. I love you.
End of message one:

Well my mom should know me well enough that I don't have people over that often or well at all.

Message two: hello Victoria just thought Id tell you to watch your back cause I'm coming for you and you will be mine. You will work for me.
End of message two:

What the hell? Was that about? It was probably just a prank call.

I couldn't shake off the feeling that I had heard that voice before. It sounded masculine.. And sadly.. Hot. I shivered at that thought. He's probably an old man.. Ew.

I went to get in the shower when I thought I heard someone in my house. I wrapped myself in my towel and walked downstairs slowly. And I noticed that all the doors were locked and I checked all the windows they were locked as well. I figured it was just the wind or something. I walked back upstairs and got in shower.

Wow I need to shave my legs. Hmmmm yeah no. I laughed at my own thoughts about shaving my legs. Really of course I run out of hot water. Ugh.

I stepped out of the shower and walked back into my room to get dressed. Then I heard my phone go off. It was practically blowing up. All the messages were from unknown numbers. I started to read the first message and I was instantly pissed.

Well it's about time I got your number Victoria is it? Well it doesn't matter you won't live much longer so it won't matter now will it? Anyways Victoria darling. I want to get straight to the point. Your sweet sweet brother misses you dearly. And he wants to see you.

I froze for a few seconds shaking. Who the hell was this person and what did they want?

Who is this? And what do you want? You know what it doesn't matter don't contact me ever again!

Awe Victoria don't push me away. I'm only here to help you and your brother reunite. :)

I don't know what kind of sick joke this is but you need to stop or I will call the police my brother is dead!

Is he? You never saw a body now did you? ;)

I ignored the texts and blocked the number. Well that's enough for night. I'm exhausted.

I walked over to my bed and the most disturbing thing I've ever seen was right Infront of me.