Chapter two

I was frozen I didn't know what to do or say. There was a letter with a picture attached. I slowly picked up the letter and the picture. My hands were shaking wildly.

I slowly turned the picture over and I dropped it covered my mouth to muffle my scream. "Oh my god.. What the hell?"

I looked at the picture again and it was a picture of my brother tied up with duct tape over his mouth. You could clearly see an arm reaching over behind him with a knife held against his throat.

"Well I'll give credits to whoever photo shopped this.. Impressive." I thought to myself. The I picked up the letter and began to read.

Dear Victoria,
I see you ignored my voicemail like it was nothing. You could have at least called me back. How rude. Anyways your brother says hello. And let's get to the point here. This picture is not photo shopped. (I know what your thinking.) I will be at your house tomorrow night at midnight and to collect what is mine and you will get your brother back if all go well.
~kisses, Death.

" ummm okay then..? As if things couldn't get weirder now someone thinks I'll believe in death. Funny. I'm not stupid."

I still couldn't shake the feeling that somehow this "person" wasn't kidding.

As much as I didn't want to go to school tomorrow I knew I had to. Or else my mom would pitch a fit.

"Ugh why me? Why can't I live a normal teenage life?"

I tucked myself into my bed and fell asleep instantly.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"STIT! I'm going to be late!"

I put on sweat pants and a t-shirt and threw my hair up into a bun. And ran to school. I finally got to school 10 minutes late. As soon as I walked into the school and an announcement came on the intercom.

"Attention all students! I have an important announcement to make. Due to the recent deaths in the city and the state. The local police station has set a curfew for 10:00 pm anyone out past that time will be brought into the police station for questioning and holding. Thank you for your time."

"What when did all of this happen? How did I not know if it's that serious?"

"You think out loud a lot don't you?"

"What who are you?"

"That's none of your concern you have bigger problems to worry about. You don't know about these killings do you?"

"N-no who are you and i won't ask you again."

"Well sweetie I'm the killer."

"HEL.."

That's strange my voice is gone I can't speak! What's going on! Who is this guy his hood is covering his face his voice sounds familiar... Way too familiar.

"Sweetheart don't yell I'm not going to hurt you... Yet anyways. Oops gotta appointment toodles! Watch your back by the way.

Then he was gone.

********************************************

Sorry if this wasn't that good I've had a lot going on and writers block lately. So I wrote all this in the shower xD. Thinking time.