Chapter 1

Once again my thoughts have made me weep. Under the shade of dull moonlight and soft foamy comforter over my skin on the bed gives pleasure to my disturbed sleep for some time. No wonder the fading moonlight makes me sure it's 'bout 4 in the morning.
I'm tired. Tired of humanity. Tired of knowing the fact that i'm just too lonely. Tired of accepting that...hatred is what I deserve. I may collapse someday. Loosen my bond with everyone and soon die out. I really want to give up. I'm tired holding in for so long. No one to even hear me. I'm so much in need. So much.

My alarm started ringing, bursting apart my eardrums. Do need loud ones for school ~_~
I freshened myself, changed up and for sure applied my fav bath and body works scent - CANDY APPLE. I really do love pleasant and sweet scents.
It's my second day in school. My 10th standard has begun. I'm studying for the past 4 years in this academy. Made up with many cool squads. And also broke up with a few.
I go to school with a guy who lives next door. He's actually a really cute Canadian guy. His mother drops me and him everyday at school front and then leaves for her duty. He's in a bigger standard than I am. Which means he's in 11th. His name is Alexander. This guy is just not like other ordinary guys. He's a gentle guy, really mature and extremely friendly. He's got curls resembling Ed Sheeran's. He has a chubby cute face but he's very masculine. But maybe he's not the guy whom I want to fall in love with.

We reached school and had about 15 minutes for the assembly call. So I was tryna clear up my locker.
"Hey you chipmunk! Someone's gotta be my assistant.", I heard Nathaniel in a very blunt manner. I stared him with a clueless expression and noticed he was walking towards me. "What assistant? Who would bloody want to be your assistant? " He's the head boy at school. For this year obviously. He's in 11th as well.
"It's an assistant head girl this year. Won't you ask her name? " "Tell me Nathan. Utter it out dude." "Miss Athene Torwood!" He spoke in a soft tune. "No no no no no no. You're kidding me.... " "Yes yes yes yes yes yes.. I ain't." "Okay.Why you doin' this Nathan? You know I hate monitoring people... and you're a jerk." He held his hand over my locker, his arm and breath touching my hair and shoulder. "Look chicken.. I chose what I liked. I find you really tough and smart... Plus I love chicks like you. C'mon now. I got you to be the assistant head girl of SOK Academy. Now you're gonna help me in everything. You get that?" His last sentence continued with his thumb over my chin. He did scare me. I was happy though. At least there's gonna be something that will rescue me from my bitter thoughts.
The bell rang.. we had assembly and then dispersed to our classes. Founder's day will be soon. Then I will be holding my badge labelled as the 'assistant head girl'.
It was just an other day at school where more subject teachers came up to giving their intros and skipped to lectures. Most of my old classmates are in my class. Actually my class is full of the coolest people I know in our batch. Hopefully this year's gonna be nice for me.
It's amazing to know that I'm one of the most popular girls in school. The thing is that I have never done wrong to anybody.. haven't ever hurt nobody. I stay pleased, reserved and at my best behaviour with everyone. This is how everyone at school.. from the principle to the juniors, likes me. Except the haters obvio. Show my middle fingers to them -_-

I packed up my stuff and exited the school. I was waiting outside for Alexander and his mum as well. And he came up to me. I called up to him, "Hey, how was ya day at school? " "oh heyy. Really cool actually. Met up new mates today. What 'bout you? " "Ummm... I kinda enjoyed. Seems like the coolest people of my batch are along. You know Dang, Lucy, Pamela, Alby and rest of their gang.. they turned out to be friendly people man!" "Heh! That's probably cz ur gonna be the assistant head girl. Or maybe cz ur just their type?!"
"Shut up Alex! Hey that's your mum's car.. Let's go dope.! "

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~Writer~
Hey guys! I'm a wattpad newbie... I don't really write much stories. I'm just too imaginative actually.
That girl above is whom I imagine Athene as. Although you are free to imagine her as you desire too.

(English is not my first language, do forgive if you find something inaccurate.)

Any questions or comments will be appreciated. Well, do tell me if ur likin it. If ur hating the story.. SO PROCEED IT. UR GONNA LOVE IT OKAY!!

Hahah just kidding.
Okay No I was serious.
Reaaaaaad aheeaaaad plssssss.