Chapter Four: Poisoness Cookies

Chapter 4

* Alex P.O.V*

" Okay first things first we'll need to get you a board." Hannah said while looking around in the storage room.

" What's your favorite color?" She asked.

" Grey like your eyes." I said back with a wink.

She rolled her eyes and went through the boards.

" Will this one do Mr. Hopeless romantic?" Hannah said while pulling out a grey board with blue stripes.

" Sure will!" I said a little to eager. But could you blame me I was ready for this lesson to begin.

" How much?" I asked.

" How much you got?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

" 150." I stated.

" Hmm..." She said while tapping her chin. " Then 151." She continued with a smirk. I matched her smirk exactly with one of my own.

" Oh so you just do me like that?" I asked and her smirk grew.

" Of course...." she continued. "Not.. for you I'll make a special deal."

" How special?" I winked.

She fake gaged. " It's free... If in a weeks time you can bet me in a surf off." She said with a huge grin.

" Deal but just to let you know I never lose anything." I said while putting my hand out for her to shake.

She grabbed it and shock it while saying. " Neither do I."

***
Derrick dropped me off at home after that Hannah told me we start after school tomorrow.

I walked inside of my house.
" Alex!" I heard my mom yell.
I walked into the kitchen to see she was baking chocolate chip cookies or should I say trying to.

" Um mom what are you doing?" I asked.

" Well you said you had made new friends so I thought I make them a little treat for you to bring to school tomorrow." She said with a huge grin.

" Um well mom the whole point in making new friends is to not try and poison them with cookies so they stay your friends."

She frowned.

" Aw come on Alex there not that bad!" She defended her self.

I looked down at the plate of 'cookies' they where all blacker than charcoal and smelled like fire but had to look up at my mom and see her making puppy dog eyes at me.

" Fine..." I mumble. Hoping she didn't hear me but of course she did.

"Thank you so much Alex you won't regret it your friends are going to love my cookies they'll probably ask why I don't own my own bakery." My mom went on.

I just left and started going up my stairs to my room. I mean what the worst thing that can happen with the cookies I can just take them in the morning and throw them away on my way to school.

" Oh Alex your car came today I forgot to tell you since I was having a Betty Crocker moment." My mom yelled from the kitchen. I immediately  ran back down the stairs and to the garage and low and behold my beautiful baby was in there. And of course I'm talking about my car.

****

" You did what?!?!" Derrick asked.

" All I did was just accept her challenge." I answered back. Right now it's lunch time at school and I'm sitting with Derrick,Mason and Spencer who are all looking at me as if I'm the stupidest person on the planet.