Zoro x reader - Child

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

You were on the going marry trying to get near Zoro after you both had a big fight which causes you to become smaller and younger with your shirt now to big for you still on.

You wanted to apologize so that you could be your average size still an inch shorter than him.

"Go away." Zoro said.

" Wahhh." I starting to cry.

"Awww how cute." Sanji said noticing I was little.

"(Y/N)-chan what happened to you?" Sanji asked.

"I small." I said looking at Sanji.

"Damn Moss head." Sanji said glaring at Zoro.

"Zowo didn't dow wit." I said.

"What?" Sanji asked.

"Zowo I-" I said getting cut off by Zoro.

"I don't need your Damn apology." Zoro said.

As he said that I started to cry causing Sanji to comfort me and made Zoro feel bad for making me cry.

"(Y/N) stop crying-" Zoro said getting cut off by Sanji halfway to the kitchen with me sobbing quietly.

Zoro's POV

As I watched Sanji and (Y/N) head to the kitchen. I waited patiently for them to come out to which Sanji came out alone.

"Where's (Y/N)?" I asked.

"She's with Robin, you need to leave them alone Zor-" Sanji said not knowing I walked into the kitchen.

"(Y/N) I want to apologize for- oh she's asleep ok." I said.

"I'll let her know you apologized." Robin said.

##Time skip two days later##

(Y/N)'s POV

"Morning (Y/N)." Zoro said.

"Morning Zoro." I said.

"Hey I really wanted to apologize for a couple of days ago I really shouldn't have hurt you like that." Zoro said surprising me.

"Apology accepted." I said hugging Zoro.

Latter on Zoro and I trained exercise and everything else for the rest of the day. 

"Hey (Y/N) it's time for bed." Zoro said picking me up and taking me to my bed.

Once there I didn't want him to leave but eventually I let him leave so he could go to bed.