BONE OF THE SHOW

Answer each question in the corresponding comment section.

BONE OF THE SHOW SECTION:

1. What did you think of the Percy Jackson movies?

2. A screenplay is a movie based off a book. What made the movie a poor or good screenplay? What made the movie a poor or good movie, meaning if you had never read the books, why would you like/dislike it?

3. Should there be a Percy Jackson and the Olympians TV show? Why or why not?

4. Would it be live action or cartoon? [Note: if it were cartoon, Disney™ would be creating it, as they are the publisher of the series]

5. What channel do you think it would/should be on?

6. Who would/should voice or play these characters, if someone comes to mind?
Percy?
Annabeth?
Grover?
Luke?
Rachel?
Any other characters?

7. If it were cartoon, what style would the animation be done in? Examples:
•Viria, a popular PJO fan artist
•Anime-style
•Classical 2D animation (hand-drawn, traditional animation)
•Digital 2D animation (popular for current Disney cartoon shows)
•Digital 3D animation (models are textured)
•Stop-motion animation (commonly used in "draw my life" trend)
•Cut-out animation (stop motion technique using flat cut outs made of different materials)
For helpful examples of each style, search "popular styles of animation" and click on "Types of Animation - Arena Animation"
www.arena-multimedia.com/blog/index.php/animation-techniques/

8. How would the episodes be divided? By each chapter? [Note: there is an average of 21 chapters in each of the five books] By chapter, each episode would most likely be from 20-25 minutes.

9. If the episodes were not divided by chapter, about how long do you think each episode should be? Here are some popular examples as choices:
•duration of a Disney Channel show (20-30 minutes)
•duration of a Dance Moms episode (40-50 minutes)
•duration of a Sherlock episode (60-90 minutes)

So you've blocked out the core of the show. Now it's time to go into the nitty gritty details! This next section uses your imagination and creativity.