The great escape

11/6/15 - part 2
"How are you!" Gray says .
"Seriously dude?" I reply
"Haha , I'm getting out of here and did you actually just call me dude?"

I get out of my white hospital bed and stand on my feet . Gravity feels different and walking is weird but after a few steps I feel normal again . Normal for me I guess .
Gray hugs me then continues to walk out the door clenching my hand tightly .

"Okay so most of the nurses are in the staff room on their coffee break so if we can look casual enough we can walk straight out the front door" Gray explains
"Casual?" I say looking down on my bland hospital gown
"Oh um I have something for that Alice"

Gray pulls me into the bathroom and hands me his backpack . I take it into a cubical and take out black ripped jeans and a crazily oversized tie die jumper .

After getting changed I go out where Gray is waiting for me with his arms out . I hug him again and say "you really do know me well Grayson"

Like Gray said we walk out the door with ease and head to our place . Our place not meaning either of our houses or some weird café we hang out in . I can't explain it . Basically me and Gray found a cool as fuck place behind a hill and beside a lake . Every time we have been there we have seen knowing for miles so it's like a safe place to be . No parents , no work and most importantly no society . We don't always go there together though . When I need a break from all things fucked up I go there and as well as that , it's the best place to wag school .

The walk there is cool too but when we get there is the best feeling . It's like a rush of freedom .

"So what do you wanna do?" Grayson exclaims .

"Nothing" I answer

I enjoy the silence as I was kind of getting annoyed with hearing only loud clocks ticking away the minutes of life and my own thoughts screaming out to me in my mind . The both of us sit down in our usual patch of grass where at sunset you see the perfect view of light through the leaves in the old maple tree above us . Catching up is great . Almost like I never left.

"So how are the bitches?" I ask Gray .

"Bitchy" Gray answers .

"Are they bothering you at all Gray?" I ask timidly

"They bother everyone Al , it's what they do"

"I guess so" I answer " but you do know I could kick there princess asses in an instant

if you need me to" I explain

"I'll be okay Alice"

That was the end of that subject but not the end of our meet . I'd have to go back to the hospital later but I think I've only got a couple days left there. Then and there Gray opens this bag and hands me a huge bottle of Pepsi and a packet of chips and Gray says

"Gotta have fun while you can"

Omg thanks guys for reading 💞
Posting the next chapter asap (most likely this weekend)