Chap: 1

(Katie is in the picture)

Goodbye for now.
~Katie's p.o.v~

Before I start, I wanted to clear out something really quickly. I live with my Aunt Mary because my parents always travel and can't take care of me and Abby although we are pretty much grown ups. So yeah they asked if Aunt Mary could stay with us and of course she said yes. Anyways I just wanted to clear that out, thank you now continue reading.
"I can't believe how fast u grew up!" My Aunt says hugging me tight so that I can hardly breath. "I know Aunt, you said the same thing when I graduated middle school" I say and laugh at the memory. My aunt starts laughing too and let's me go from the tight hug. "Just promise me that you will be careful." She says and I see a tear roll down her face. "I will" I say back to her. "Abby said she will come in a few minutes to say goodbye" she tells me. "I guess I can wait a bit." I reply.

I sit down on the couch with my baggages next to my left foot. My aunt gets back to her usual baking routine of some fresh choclate chip cookies. After a while I hear some purring and I feel somethings fur brush against my leg. I look down and see Mittens (my aunts cat). I smile and pick her up and place her on my lap. "You going to miss me girl?" I ask mittens and she just purrs in reply. "I'm taking that as a yes." I say to her and giggle a bit.

I hear an engine stop next to our house and I put mittens down and hurry outside. There next to the house stood a Blue Toyota next to my white BMW. I watch as Abby quickly gets out of the Toyota and races to me. She hugs me and I hug her back. "Oh I'm going to miss you little sis." She says and smiles as she pulls away from the hug. "I will miss you too." I reply and smile. "Where is Aunt Mary?" She asks. "Inside like always" I reply and we walk together inside the house. "Oh abby!" Aunt Mary says as she pulls Abby into a tight hug. I just watch and smile.

Aunt Mary brings out a tray of fresh chocolate chip cookies in front of Abby and me. "Come on take one" she says. I look over at Abby and she looks over at me and then we both turn back to Aunt Mary. "Don't mind if I do." Me and Abby both say together and laugh as we take one cookie each. We always do that when aunt Mary makes us chocolate chip cookies it was a long time ago that we made it up but it still stays as a habit now.

After we eat a bit more cookies I glance at Aunt Mary knowing it was time. "Well" I say as I look over at my baggage. "Do you have to go now?" My aunt asks. "Why don't you get another cookie?" She asks. I laugh knowing she is looking for excuses for me to stay a little bit longer. "As much as I would want another delicious cookie my stomach would burst from to much deliciousness" I say and giggle a bit. "Oh alright" aunt Mary says. "Abby go help your sister with her baggage" she says to Abby. Abby just nods in reply. I take half of my baggage and head outside to put it in my BMW. Abby follows me with the rest of the baggage.

Once all my baggage is in the car I run over to aunt Mary and Abby to pull them both in a group hug. We all shed some tears from all the memories we had together. "Take good care Katie" my aunt says. "Make sure you call me sometimes" Abby says and smiles. "I will" I reply to both of them with a smile. "Well I better hurry to get my room in the university" I say. We all say our last goodbyes and then I climb into my BMW. I start the engine and drive off to Weston University. Goodbye Aunt Mary, Goodbye Abby, Goodbye Mittens, Goodbye house, Hello Weston university.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter was short. Love you guys. Comment any mistakes and make sure to tell me what you think about the book!
     Love, XxLimitlessLovexX. ;)