Chap: 2

(Mike is in the picture)

My new home for 4 years
~Katie's P.O.V~
I stop my engine in a free parking lot. I look at my new "home" that I will stay in for 4 years. I get out of my car. I took my purse that I brought with me. I squealed a bit with excitement.

When I got inside the building there was a lot of students. Different from each other, very different. Some had Mohawks, others had blue hair, I saw some with afros, and some just flaming hot. I was just standing there looking around when this really hot guy walked right next to me. He noticed me and gave me a little smirk.

I got lost in my thoughts for a while. Once I snapped out of it I continued walking to the main office to get my room number. I stood in line and waited for my turn. "Name?" She asked. "Katie Woodchuck" I answered. She went through some files until she took mine out and said "room 215". I nodded and went to find the 200 building. I searched for a while and then finally found it. I start walking down the long halls until I found my room.

I open the room. I see another girl in there about my age she had blond hair and green eyes. "Hey roommate" she said when she saw me come in. "Hi" I said back. "I'm Emily" she said and stuck out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Katie" I said back and we shook hands. I sat down on my bed and looked at Emily. She smiled. "We should really become friends" she suddenly said. "Sure" I replied with a smile. We sat for a while and talked about our lives.
"Oh yeah talking about siblings, my brother, Mike, said his room is next door" she said. "Oh cool I only have one older sister named Abby" I told her. She smiled in response. Hmm I wonder what her brother looks like. I so hope he is hot. Having a Hot roommate next door would be awesome. "Its lunch time, wanna go eat?" Emily asked pulling me out of my train of thoughts. "Oh yeah sure" I answered back.

Once we got our food we sat down at a table. We talked a bit more until two guys walked up and sat down with us at our table. I looked up from my food. OMG it can't be....it was that hot guy from before. Why are these guys sitting next to us? My mind went crazy with questions.

"Hey brother, this is my friend Katie, she is also my roommate." Emily said to that hot guy. Whatttt that hot guy is her brother. So that really does mean I have a hot guy as my roommate neighbor after all huh. He looked at me and gave me the same smirk he gave me before. "Hey Katie, I'm Mike." He said smirking.
"Hi" was my response. "This is my friend also my roommate named Jake" Mike said. I smiled at Jake. He smiled back.

"Anyways Emily, why didn't you tell me that you have hot friends?" He asks looking at me. She gives him an eye roll "because I know your going to try to make all my friends your play dolls again." She said. He laughs a bit. I look down at my food and take a bite out of my pizza. "So Katie, do you have a boyfriend? " he asks. "No why? " I answer. "Oh well I just wanted to know because with the way you look I'm surprised you don't have one." He said with a smile. "I do have an Ex." I stated looking at him. "Oh I have a lot of those" he said with a laugh and Jake joined him. What a bad boy player he is. I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter is short, love you, don't forget to tell me how you fell in the comments.
Love, XxLimitlessLovexX. ;)