1

Lucy POV
"Who are you?" Natsu asked. "Also where am I?"
"Natsu, don't be silly I'm Lucy you know, your wife?" I started getting a bit worried.
"Your telling me that your my wife?"
"Yes Natsu. We also have a child, Nashi! Come on stop acting dumb." Tears started forming in my eye.
"Sorry but it doesn't ring a bell and I don't believe my name is Natsu. Also, not trying to be rude but, why would I marry you?"
"What?"
"I just don't believe your my type. I mean, look at your clothing. Your showing way to much skin especially for a married woman and your hair, you don't look like you mature enough to even be married. Sorry."
"What did you just say?!? I know you aren't talking. You are the dumbest man in the world, you eat like a slob, YOU BASICALLY SHOW YOUR WHOLE DAMN CHEST ALL IF THE TIME, YOUR ALWAYS ARGUING WITH GRAY, YOU GO ON CRAZY REQUEST WHILE YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER AT HOME WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN,HOPING YOUR SAFE, AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ME?!? NATSU PLEASE GET OUT OF MY FACE BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR WHAT ELSE I HAVE TO SAY." There was an awkward silence between us and someone walk inside. It was Gray.
"Uhh is everything alright?"
"PEACHY." I walked out of the infirmary to see almost everyone at the door listening to our conversation.
"Everything okay?" Levy asked. I ignored her question. and kept watching.
"Can you and Gajeel watch Nashi for a bit I need some alone time.
"Sure." I slammed the guild door and walked home.
Natsu POV
I don't know what that lady's problem is and why she was talking about me like that. A shirtless guy with black hair walked into the room.
"What was that about."
"Who are you."
"What do you mean flame boy?"
"Sorry I do not understand what you mean by flame boy."
"Anyways, why did you say all those things to Lucy?"
"Are you talking about the blonde lady who was previously talking to me?"
"Since when do you use big words?"
"Are you insulting me? I have a large vocabulary for your information."
"Whatever. You really pissed her off."
"Look mister, I don't know anyone so goodbye and have a nice life." I got off of the uncomfortable bed.
I reached for the door when I felt a tight grip on my left arm.
"I sure as hell hope your not thinking about leaving. You hurt one of my friends and your wife's feelings. So before you leave you need to apologize."
Juvia POV
WHY IS HE STANDING UP FOR LOVE RIVAL?!?
Natsu POV
Why are these people talking to me like this? I don't even know them and now they are tell me to apologize for no reason and I really need to change out of the rags.
"Well are you going to apologize or sit there?" The shirtless guy asked me.
"I don't even know where she freaking lives."
"Just follow me." The guy made me walk all the way to this ugly two story apartment building.
"She's on the second floor." I rung the doorbell.
"What are you doing?" The man asked me. "Just go through the the window like you always do."
"Well that is rude. What if she is getting dressed? That is an invasion of privacy."
"Are you serious Natsu?"
"Fine but what is your name?"
"You know my name."
"Sorry but I have no clue."
Gray POV
Did this knucklehead ry lose his memory?
Natsu POV
"My name is Gray Fullbuster." He responded.
"Pfft HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT WOULD NAME THEIR SON GRAY?!? IT IS A COLOR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" I felt a pain hit my cheek as I fell to the ground.
"My dead father." Gray said as he walked away leaving me on the cold ground. Well then.i decided to just climb through Lucy? Yeah. Lucy's window. I out my hand on the top of the door and pulled myself up. Then I put my left hand on the window and pulled myself up even higher. Good thing the window was open or I would've fell. I climb inside and spotted a blonde girl crying on a bed.
"Uhh miss are you okay?" I asked trying to be polite.
"Natsu go away."
"Look I don't know if we were something before but I don't remember it." She got up and looked at me with red eyes. She fixed her hair, messed up from laying down and began to speak.
"Do you remember anything besides today?" She asked, her voice shaking. I thought in it. Oh yeah.
"I remember sitting on a bed.......
..............Flashback..................
Natsu sat on his bed waiting for someone to come out of the bathroom so he could use it. Suddenly a girl with short hair and tiger black clothes came up to him.
"Hello Natsu."
"Who are you?"
"That doesn't matter right now."
Natsu found that her scent was familiar but he couldn't tell where from. She took out a bottle with a blue liquid and forced it down his throat. Natsu could no longer move. He started yelling at the girl.
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?"
"i want your love." She whispered in his ear. "But I can't get that unless you forget about her."
She then picked up her fist and a blue light appeared from it.
"STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" Natsu yelled.
She swung her fist down as Batsu yelled. As soon as her fist touched Natsu, his memories were being wiped away, one by one until they were all gone. The screaming stopped and Natsu passed out. The girl left a mark on Natsu's head and his blood ran down his face into the ground.
"Night Night Natsu S-"
"NATSU!" Lucy yelled as she began to get out of the tub.
"Shit!" The girl ran away before Lucy went into the bedroom.
..............End of flashback........
"Woah."
.
.
.
.
How did you like the first chapter of Who Are You? Make sure you vote and comment. Be sure to add it to your reading list. Bye!