3

Lucy POV
Didn't forget! In fact, I feel even worse. It's so disheartening. That jerk. That dummy! Whatever, I'll just get dressed. I get myself ready and prepare to find whoever did this to Natsu. I go to the guild and Natsu tags along. As I open the door Natsu stops me.
"Wait"
"What."
"What if they act all weird to me?" I gave Natsu a look and opened the doors. Everyone was centered around someone. Some members were crying  and others were jumping around in happiness.
"Hey guys! What's going on!" I put my happy face on and walked towards the crowd. Natsu followed.
"Lissana's back!" Yelled Erza
"Li-who?" I was so confused. A girl with short white hair broke through the crowd and walked up to me.
"Have we met?" Asked Lissana?
"No we haven't." I replied. "Who are you?"
"My name is Lissana." She smiled. It looked so fake.
"Oh. Hi! I'm Lucy. It's very nice to meet you!" Lissana looked at Natsu and rolled her eyes. That seemed very suspicious. She then grabbed Natsu's arm and pulled him into
a hug.
"NATSU! IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE SEEN YOU I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Lissana screamed. Damn her voice is annoying. Lissana was hugging Natsu way to long so I broke them up. Lissana quietly sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes at me this time.
"Look. I understand you've been gone quite a while so let me tell you what has happened at the guild over time. First off, Natsu and I started dating. Secondly, Natsu and I got married. Thirdly, Natsu and I had a baby her name is Nashi. Did I mentiin NATSU AND I?" I caught everybody's attention. They all looked at me as if I did something wrong. I was just letting Lissana know what's what. Makarov walked up to me and patted me on the back.
"Lucy, that's no way to treat a guild member." I looked down at him and looked back up at Lissana. She eyed me up and down in disgust. I sighed and apologized.
"Sorry Lissana. I'm just really pissed about everything that is happening."
"It's okay Lucy. I totally understand why you mad. Your husband who had a child with you doesn't seem to love you at all. Just look at him. Are you sure you didn't force him into your relationship?" Lissana smiled at me. My face reddened and a pool of anger flew through my body. I slapped Lissana in her filthy face and stormed out of the guild. Natsu followed.
"What was that about?" Asked Natsu.
"Do you think she was the one who did this to you?"
"I don't know, but you can't just assume she did we need proof. Also, you didn't have to be so harsh on her."
"Well, she was way to clingy.  ... Let's change the subject. What do you want for breakfast? I am not going back into that guild today."
"Let's get pancakes and bacon."
"Sounds good to me." Natsu and I walked to a nearby restaurant and got breakfast. We walked home and I decided to pick up Nashi. I left Natsu at the house.
Natsu POV
Lucy left out of the door and I was all alone. I went into Lucy's room and laid on her bed. I closed my eyes and heard a boom from the living room. I ran in there with my fists clenched.
"WHO'S THERE!!?" I looked around. That freakin Lissana girl was back.
"Hey babe!" Lissana said and simled. What a freak.

Hey guys! After 84 years I finally decided it was time to update again. I am also working on updating my other book Fairy Tail 2016! Make sure you check it out!