Chapter 5 (Harry's POV)

I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK EARLY !! yay an update. IM SO SORRY, YOU'RE GOING TO HATE ME AFTER THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE HIM BUT IT HAD TO HAPPEN SORRY GIYS, I HATE ME TOO. please comment, like, share, vote and follow !!

this got a bit hot at the end wow. didnt know i could right like that :|

hope you like it (you'll hate the end)

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

Harry’s POV

I wasn’t really in the mood to go back out there so I went straight home. The thought of Niall serenading Zayn was making me physically sick, I refused to be in their presence if they continue to be like that. I had to either fight for Niall or just let it go. But of course none of these said plans would be simple. I got home and climbed into my bed, I knew I could eventually find a plan but for now I'm just going to sleep. Yes I'm lazy whatever.

*HARRY’S DREAM*

Harry turned over and started looking at Niall while he was asleep. Sure it was creepy but if Niall was awake he would probably slap him for staring like a psycho. The Irish boy murmured a soft “Hazzy”, Harry’s heart was swelling with love.  Niall slowly smiled and turned over to Harry who hadn’t noticed him yet and planted a sweet short peck on his lips startling him. “Hi” said Niall while smiling over Harry. Harry literally felt like he was in heaven holding the angel of his dreams in his arms, he completely ignored Niall’s question and kissed him with all the love he could convey in one kiss. Suddenly he heard a soft “Harry” but it couldn’t have been Niall because he was kissing him right now. He opened his eyes and what he saw in front of him scared him. It was Zayn and Niall in the scene Harry had imagined with wedding bands on their fingers. He couldn't, no he wouldn’t let that happen, he had to do something about it. *bam* what the hell he was being hit

*HARRY’S DREAM OVER*

“OWW WHAT THE HELL!!” Liam was standing over me with a glad of ice and was dropping each little ice-cube onto Harry’s head. “You were cuddling your pillow screaming ‘NO NIALL NO NIALL’” he tried imitating the way I spoke. I blushed, shit that’s not good. At least it was Liam who caught me not Niall. “Well you’ve been asleep for a while” I looked over and saw that it was 9.00pm. Oh. “We wanna play a game come join us”. How was I going to face Niall now was the question. “Umm well-” Liam interrupted me “Do I look like I care; let me answer that for you, NO”. Well Louis was clearly rubbing off onto Liam. I just sighed and got out of bed begrudgingly. “Let’s go” he grabbed my upper in giving me a slight Chinese burn but kept marching to the living room it seemed.  

When we arrived into the room there were shot glasses and bottles of vodka. Shit alcohol was not going to be fun right now. “Sit young Harold, we're gonna play drink or dare. Basically truth or dare without the truth part. Have you ever been in a situation and just though “OH FUCK” because that is literally me right now. By the looks of things I had no choice. Niall was looking just a confused and Zayn just looked emotionless yet again while Liam and Louis where looking like kids in a candy store waiting for their parents to let them run free. This situation was odd to say the least.

“So Liam and I wrote up a few questions earlier so you can just pick a card” Louis announced. “Zayn you go first” Zayn picked up a card, read it and smiled widely. “Lick any part of Niall”. Dammit no. I didn’t want to watch but I couldn’t tear my eyes away. He leaned over to Niall paused and then licked the side of his mouth. I felt the anger rise in me but I couldn’t do anything about it. “Niall you’re next”. Niall picked up a card and chuckled; he simply got up and removed his shirt. AM I BREATHING BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE I WAS. My eyes trailed down his chest appreciating every contour of his body. I heard Louis laugh but I was too busy concentrating on Niall to look up. “Harry stop blushing and pick up a card” I bushed but obeyed the orders. I flipped the card and my eyes bulged as I read it. It read “do a body shot off Niall”. Umm why did all of these questions involve Niall, what were these boys planning goodness. So do I take the shot off Niall or from an ordinary shot glass? Oh fuck it.

 I grabbed Niall and put him onto the floor. I stuck a lemon off the table into his mouth and sprayed some salt onto the side of his neck. I then popped the cap of the bottle and poured it carefully onto his chest. I looked up into his eyes and of course he looked shocked but he didn’t even flinch. I was going to make him forget who Zayn was. I slowly licked the salt from his neck feeling him tense up a bit but not stop me so I continued , I then moved down to his chest and just went crazy leaving kitten licks everywhere and then I looked back at him and brought my lips to his and sucked on the lemon. He took it out and chucked it to the side and then started making out with me right there on the floor.

Only …. That’s not what actually happened. I crumpled up the paper and stuffed it into my pocket without showing it to anybody and grabbed a shot glass. Louis looked at me with a disappointed expression mixed in with confusion. I best he was wondering which dare I had gotten. He silently picked up the next and laughed. “Tell us your dirtiest secret” he read it aloud and decided that he would rather take a shot. The game continued on like this for a while. Some funny dares about teletubbies and chicken dances occurred and also some risqué ones.

We were all pretty buzzed at this moment. Niall was next and picked up his card. “Kiss the youngest ;) ” he gulped and turned to me. Do these guys realise that anyone could have picked that card but still Niall had gotten it, almost as if they had chosen the order. Those sly bastards.  I saw him take deep breaths calming himself before he quickly pressed his lips against mine. I swear I was floating and this time I was NOT dreaming, it was real. He parted his lips slightly nudging mine to do the same before his tongue was on the tip. I wasn’t about to stop him all I did was continue we were about to move closer when I heard Louis ask “What are you doing mate, don’t stop them” before I got roughly shoved against a wall by …. Zayn? Before I had time to react he punched me hard in the face and in my stomach and I all I heard were screams before sinking to my knees.

**************************************************************************************************************

DO YOU HATE ME FOR ZAYN AND THE CLIFFHANGER ?? IM SORRY. why do you think Zayn did that ?? vote, like, comment, share, and follow. i'll love you forever <3

~Salli x