.Ray Imagine

You and Ray WERE in a good relationship but he got abusive. He hit you because he cant hear and that just an example. He brings girls over there and they have- ya know. He told you that you cant leave because yall do have a son and and daughter. Rashawn and Alanae Smith Right now he is trying to hit you because you didn't do the dishes trying to watch your kids.

Ray- WHY THEM DISHES AINT DONE HUH HUH WHY SLUT

You- Raquan i had to watch the kids and clean everything else you told me i was just geting to that im sorry

Ray- dont call me that call big daddy and thats not a good excuse now wash them dishes and come upstairs for your punishment ho ( spits on you )

You ( crying) okay

You go and wash the dishes. when your done you turn around you see your kids looking sad. Knowing why they were sad you still decided to ask.

You- Aww babies whats wrong ( bends down to their level )

Alanae- Mwomy dwady argue I not like dwat

Rashawn- yea dwady be mwean to you hwe awalways bully you mwomy i hate him

You- Now listen i know that daddy is mean to mommy but he still loves he may or may not love mommy but we both love you okay now go upstairs and watch T.V

okay

Them- okway mwomy ( runs upstairs together)

You go'upstairs ready for whats in store for you but when you open the door you see Ray with no shirt on and purle lingera on the bed. Knowing what Ray wanted and whats gonna happen you said something that you shouldnt have said.

You- Ra- Big Daddy im not putting that on

Ray- oh really now ( starts beating you badly)

He takes you to the bed while you kicked screamed and clawed at him. But that only made the beating worse. He kept on hitting but stopped when he felt small hits on his legs. My kids were hitting him and crying

Alanae- Daddy stwop hwurting mwomy pwease stwop i hwate you dwaddy ywou stwupid i hwate you( runs to room)

Ray- ( shocked and getting off of you trying to touch his son but he cant) shawn dad- ( Gco)

Rashawn- I dont talk to people who hurt mwommy . ywou not mwy dwaddy i hwate ywo mwomy dwo nuthing two ywo mwomy i dont wanna stay with hwim mwe nit nwo him i wanna gwo two gwandmwas

You- ( getting up crying and walking to the bathroom) ok-kayy

Ray- I-I-Im soo sorry soo sorry

Rashawn- sowwy cwant mwake mwommy and sissy hwappy dwaddy ywo mwake gwurls cwy( leaves)

Rashwawn was right it may not get Y/N back but atleast his little girl will be happy. what she said hurt him soo he has to try twice as hard for her and quadrupal that for Y/N.

Thaypts excatly what he did made everyone happy with him again and he has another child on the way but knows this time uts gonna be good.

_______________________________

Thanks for reading.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Love you guys