The Fight

Kiya; *Holds onto August neck then starts shivering*. Daddy I'm cold.
August; *Takes her out of the water then gives her warmer clothes*. Did you enjoy your day Ki
Ki(Kiya); *Nods then walks away, going to get in her bed.*
Augsut;*Calls up Big T*
Phone Call:
Big T; Hello?
August; I need you to lock up my house and make sure my camera's are working properly, and make sure April is not on my lawn.
Big T:She knows not to try me if she doesn't won't what she got earlier.
August; *Laughs* I hope you ain't did nothing stupid that will result in a lawsuit I ain't trying pay that bitch shit.
Big T; Like I tell her broke ass she wasn't getting shot from me she shouldn't have been on my property.
August; Right but I'm holla at you later Ima get back to my fatherly duties.
Big T; Ight.
End Of Call

Big T; *Does as he is ordered*
August; *Goes and sings Kiya a lullaby(Miss Marry Mack)*
Kiya;*Smiles and starts singing along till her eyes
began to close.*
August;*Kissed her forehead and tucked her under, closing the door lightly leaving.*

5 minute's late
August; *Leaves and goes take a shower. *

August Prov;
I was finally happy in my life, I had everything I wanted.
I begin to think about all the good thing's that came into my life inclusion Ki.
I begin to shower when I begin to hear an unknown noise approaching the stairway.
I jumped out quick and grabbed my robe throwing it on.
I didn't care if my d*** begin to burn from soap, I was worried about my child's safety more then my own.
Deep thoughts begin to ran throughout my mind, if anything happened to my child that would be my ass on the line.
And everyone including myself knew we wouldn't want that.
End Of Prov

TBC??
Who is approaching the stairs upward?

-Dria♥