Save Me

August; Pulls out his recovery gun from out the bathroom safe then headed towards the staris.
Someone threw August down and demand Kiya.
August;Begin to scream loud, waking up Kiya and catches the rest of the neighborhood attention.
??-You either give me what I want or either you suffer.
Kiya:*Calls Big T by pressing buttons and said hurry, daddy is in trouble. *
Big T;*Jumps out of his car and rushed to August house.*
August; *Trying to get up then shoots?? in the private* So you really won't me to bring out the nola in me?
Kiya; *Sitting in her room awaiting for Big T arrival. *
Big T; *Comes with Travis, Sneak and Teek. *
Sneak;*Helps August off the ground then begin to fire at?*
Teek and Travis rushed to check on kiya.
Kiya; *Hiding under bed, playing with doll.* I scared
Teek; don't be lil mama you saved your daddy's life, he should be proud to have you as his child.
August; *Looks at Big T I should have your ass fired . I thought your big black monkey looking ass looked up my house. What if my child or myself would have died I'm very disappointed in you.
Big T;You really think I would jeopardize my career and you know me better than that. I wouldn't put you or your family in danger I did lock up the house you might have gave someone your key or they found a key.
August;*Sucks his teeth then walked around sighing. *
??-Starts struggling to catch their breath.
Sneak; This looks like crackhead Blu near the traphouse.
??-*started stuttering* I I I w-was s-sent here by my master, he wanted Kiya. If I was to tell anymore I would be killed and I would not get what was promised to me.
August;*Kicked the crackhead making his mouth begin to bleed with blood foaming.* Tell more or get shot.
Kiya;*Finally crawls out from under the bed then goes in Travis arm*  I love you.
??-Begins to start closing eyes*
Sneak;*Keeps fires again at ??* BITCH don't die on this floor
???-Tell my momma I finally did something positive
August;*Calls April going off on her.*

Phone Call;
April;Hello?*Moaning in background*
August;WTF is that noise?? And who you sent to my crib begging for my child.
Apirl- Your child when have you ever change her diapers? *Getting louder.*
August;I'm a better parent than you are all you worrying about now is sex and drugs. What happened to the old you I use to knew?
April;I grew up something you never did and stop trying make me seem like a bad person when I'm not. Even if I'm getting d*** I still take care my child.
August;STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE HOE, YOU NEVER WAS NO GOOD FOR ME. YOU BAD LUCK AND ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE NOBODY DONT COME RUNNING TO ME. IM DONE WITH ALL YOUR FOULNESS AND HOW YOU ALWAYS TURNING SHIT ON ME WHEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG. WHAT HAPPENED TO      THE OLD GIRL I USE TO LOVE.
April;*Begins to talk get silent and listened. Maybe you are right.
August;*Hangs up in her face.* I need a new everything including a new crib,p*****,  life etch. Seems like my life crashing before my eyes again.