Escort Mission

Maya walked up to the Elder council dressed in a black leather jacket, a white button up shirt and a pair of leather pants and leather boots as she took a deep breath in. The blonde always got nervous when she was called in to talk to them even though she knew everyone of them personally and often had lunches with them on days they weren't conducting business or when they weren't feeding. Maya shifted her weight uncomfortably as she waited for them to finish what they were doing so they could tell her why she was brought in, she looked down at the floor and played with her hair a bit until she heard her name being called. "Maya we have an escort mission we need you to fulfill, it is of the utmost importance that it be carried out by you." Demetrius said and looked down at the blonde from his high seat.

"An escort mission?" The blonde said and made a face of confusion, she had only done one escort mission before and it didn't go by great, so she wasn't sure as to why she was getting this. "Okay, can I switch with some one? Because I don't do so good with people if you remember last time?" Maya asked and flinched slightly when she heard the one people just simply called Sylth bang his staff on the ground that sent out an ear piercing sound to Maya and she winced and dropped to the ground. "Okay Sylth! You didn't have to do that!" Maya said and got up and put her finger to her ear to see her black blood on her finger tips and sighed softly, if it were anyone else she would respond but it was Sylth and he knew more about black magic than anyone including Maya. "Okay who is it and what do I need to know?" Maya asked and winced slightly as she could feel her ear drums heal immediately.

"We need to protect Riley Matthews. It is extremely important that she not turn, or the mission fails you understand?" Sylth said slowly, he looked at the blonde with a small smile and Maya nodded softly. "It sounds easy, but there will be people looking for her, and it is your job to help Riley find herself so that the mission can be completed." He said and stood up and grabbed the device next to him and walked down the stairs next to him so he could walk over to the blonde and handed her the device that had all the information she needed to know about the mission and smiled at her.

"So how long will this last pops?" She asked teasingly and Sylth laughed at the blonde and gave her a tight hug and walked up back to his seat and looked down at her as he looked over at the other Elders and shrugged. "Are you saying you don't know how long it is? So you give me an ambiguous deadline, and ambiguous information, and an ambiguous end mission sequence? What does that even mean? Find herself??" Maya asked and groaned a little when she put up a magical barrier so when Sylth banged his staff on the ground it wouldn't pierce her ears. "Fine!" she said groaning loudly. "Where will I find her?" Maya asked and looked at Demetrius.

"Mount Nymph University." He said and smiled at her. "Be careful Maya, this cargo is very important, and not just to us." He added and looked into her eyes and nodded to let her go. Maya walked down the hallway and read the screen of the device and furrowed her brows slightly as she looked at the picture of Riley and sighed. She hated escort missions, she much preferred scouting missions and assassin missions or even stealing missions but no they gave her a damn escort mission. Maya groaned and walked down the corridor that lead her to the Europe trainway and showed her wrist to the id scanner so it could read her metal plate just under her skin.

"Can't believe they sent me on a damn escort mission." Maya said under her breath and got her ticket as it printed out and punched the ticket into the ticket reader and got onto the train. She couldn't believe how many new vampires she saw on the train, she was the 6th oldest still sort-of-living member of the society right behind the 5 Elders on the board. The blonde made a disgusted face as she looked at one of the new guys who was in hand cuffs and being escorted by the Elder council's police force, he had blood all over his face and his eyes had turn completely white which meant that he had gone full crazy. The blonde rolled her eyes and looked at him when he growled at her. "What didn't your maker warn you about over indulging?" She asked and saw him hiss. "Cool it why don't you?" She said and got comfy knowing it would be a bit of a ride and got on her phone and started playing on her phone.

The blonde made it to the University some where in Switzerland and shivered slightly, glad she was wearing mostly leather. Maya got to the dorm rooms and saw a bunch of bags that had her name on it, the council was nice enough to pre-deliver them so she wouldn't have to lug them through the trainways and through the human's public transportation center. She picked up her bags and went to her dorm room and saw it to be completely empty, she took advantage of the situation and claimed her side of the bed because their was only one queen mattress in the room and she unpacked her stuff. After a while the door opened and she saw her target.

"Hi I'm Riley Matthews."