Keep it a Secert ! Chapter 8

Sorry it took too long. i just finished my finals.

On the Other hand .. Im not feeling too happy about this story, im thinkg about not going further. Tell me if you guys think it is worth continuing. Nobody has commented or vote yet :( thats a bad sign. 

So, maybe i will write a couple more of chapters but dont expect anything too soon because im moving this week to Boston ! :S yeah ..

No reading proof. sorry. Enjoy :) Xoxo Lily 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week passed by pretty normally.

Stacy was no longer mad at me. I told her everything that had happened to me in the last couple days. She listened to me. Of course, she wasn’t too happy hearing that Ian had come to my house, but I assured her that nothing had happened. We went back to normal, being best friends.

I hadn’t talked to Ian much after the day he came to my house. When we see each other on the hallways he waves at me or just smiles.

My mom and I were ok, too. We didn’t mention our little talk and we just act as if nothing had happened. Deep inside, we know there is a lot we need to figure out but not yet. I know it is a hard topic to her just like it Is to me, so I wont rush her.

My life was back to normal. I had my friends, my mom and even a new friend. People didn’t look at me in a strange way anymore. Everything was what I called perfect.

It was already Saturday. I had spend most of my day in Stacy house with Anne. We use to do that all weekends.

-So, Caleb just send me a message telling me there’s a party tonight. – Stacy said while she painted her nails.

-Awesome. I’m totally in. – Anne said. We were in Stacy room.

-What about you, Claire? Do you want to go ? – Stacy asked me looking at me.

-I don’t know … - I didn’t mind spending my Saturday night watching tv in my house. A party meant there would be alcohol and that plus teenagers was a total fiasco. Not that I had never been drunk. That was exactly the problem. Me drunk was just trouble.

-Don’t be a party popper ! If we are going you have to go as well. – Stacy insisted.

- Sounds like an obligation!- I muttered.

- Done. We are going tonight ! – Stacy squealed.

After we decided we were going to this party, me and Anne parted to our homes to change. Not knowing what to wear, I went straight to my closet and started rummaging through my clothes.

What to wear? Nothing too fancy, or slutty. I am not that kind of girl who uses short mini skirts or blouses showing way too much boobs but I don’t dress like a noon either. I know guys like to see skin in girls.

I found a tight short black skirt that fit well with a blouse made of animal prints and my red stilettos. After I had my clothes prepared I went to take a long shower.

When I got out it was already 7:30 pm. Almost time for the party.

My hair had it natural waves, which made them look perfect. I put them some spray so they wouldn’t flat out with the breeze of the night. I put some make up on. Not too much, though.

When I finished changing and looked at myself  in the mirror, I looked cute. The clothes fit perfectly and my make up highlighted my face. Adding some red lip gloss to my mouth and putting some lavender perfume, I was ready.