Chapter 1

I own only the plot. Hajime Isayama owns Attack on Titan and the characters. its my first story so please comment if you enjoyed it and have any ideas for this story.

Armin sat in the back of a police car as it drove him to his friends, Eren and Mikasa's, house. The 15 year olds big teary blue eyes looked at the scenery passing him by. He knew the journey well as he had made it countless times in the last month alone.

When Armin got to Eren's and Mikasa's house the sun had just begun to rise in the distance. The policeman knocked on the door to the big brick house a few times and waited for someone to answer. A few minutes later the door opened to reveal a teenage boy, with messy brown hair, rubbing sleep away from his eyes

"Eren? Who's at the door?" a feminine voice called out making the brown haired male remove his hands away from his face revealing his bright green eyes. "It's Armin with a police officer, Mikasa." he shouted back. A few seconds after Eren said this a woman, no older than the male appeared at the door. She had shoulder length black hair with a loose strand in her face near her dark grey eyes. "A policeman? Move out of the way and let them in," she said as she pulled Eren back into the house allowing room for Armin and the officer to enter.

Mkiasa leads the two to the living room with Eren following. The two sat on the couch and Eren sat next to Armin. "would you like something to drink, Armin? Officer?" mikasa asked as she stood on the laminated floor next to Eren. "H-Hot chocolate please Mikasa." Armin stuttered and began fidgeting and looked down at his hands. "Just tea please, 1 sugar no milk." the officer said. Mikasa nodded and and dragged Eren into the kitchen to help her

Now the two were left alone Armin looked at the officer. "Sir? My friends will want to know what happened. C-Could you please tell them if they ask?" The officer looked at the blondes puffy red face and nods. "Of course, no problem kiddo" He said in a deep steady voice. Armin voiced his thanks before Mikasa walked back in with a blanket and Eren with a tray of drinks. "What happened Armin?" Mikasa asked as she put the blanket over Armin while Eren put the tray of drinks on the hard wood table.

After Eren sat next to him, Armin looked at the blond haired officer. The officer looked back and nodded. "I think he's still shaken by the turn of events. When I got to the scene, i saw your friend being held back by some firemen. He kept calling out for his grandfather, who seemed to still be in the burning building. He was struggling against the firemen to try and get his grandfather. It took a while for us to calm him down. We asked him if he had any friends nearby and he brought us here. I was told that his grandpa was a heavy smoker and forgot to get rid of his cigarette probably." The officer drank his tea and stood up "if you need any help just come to the station and ask for Officer Hannes" he said ruffling Armin hair and walked out of the house and revved his police cruiser up and drove off.

Mikasa went and sat next to Armin "Armin? Would you like to join our school? It would be a new environment for you and me and Eren can take care of you." She said as she hugged him. Eren, on the other side of Armin, hugged him aswell. "A-Alright. Though i need to get some stuff, like clothes." Armin replied after thinking about it for a few moments. Eren and Mikasa nodded in understanding. "Dont worry about that for now. Me and Mika can sort that out along with the exchange papers. Just do what you need to for the next few days while we sort it. Let's get you settled" he said standing. Armin done the same and followed Eren to the guest room he always used when he stayed overnight.